Devils Vs Steelers - 6 & 7 Apr 19 -Play Off Quarter Finals

Rich Best

Bloody hell. :(
People were asking last week where Livingston was and bam. He gets chucked out possible ban and we play an import down.
Won't get a ban for the kneeing, the replay didn't catch a spearing. He was playing very well up to that point. Only a game penalty (I think?) so should be back tomorrow.

Still waiting to see a replay. Wait until end of period but I'm going to bet we won't see a thing. Livingstone was having a good game as well I think up to then. Refs just as shit as they were last Sunday. Blind mice then couldn't see a single thing and now they're making calls up..

He got thrown out for spearing. Penalty was for tripping. Seems like a joke decision to me. Didn't see any spear on replay at all.
Spear was after the knee, Bone-Headed from Livingston, you were just beginning to take over, can't imagine Lord will be happy with that.

Rich Best

No. They haven't broken any rules and 4-1 down in a crucial game I don't actually see much wrong with their post.

Less of the backseat moderation would be appreciated though.
We are in a playoff quarter final... Not a time to pull your number 1 netminder, especially when he hasn't been at fault. So I disagree.