Devils Vs Steelers - 6 & 7 Apr 19 -Play Off Quarter Finals

Swarley

Hopefully we win tonight and someone can do the same for steelers players after being 5-1 up last night :)
Long as block 13, 14 and 15 are loud and chirp at whistle all game we won't need to make any photo edits as his reaction to getting chirped is priceless, he absolutely hates the steelers chant being used against him. More so when it's changed to whistle, whistle, whistle it's behind you. I'd love to see us all chanting this when we score tonight as it would leave him and the rest of the steelers unsettled!

Rich Best

Can't wait for the match tonight, perfectly poised and we have the momentum after a great last 15 mins. I think we are going to see a big performance from our team, giving us momentum into next weekend.

Samael

Pathetic? I wouldnt say so. Now, if l was a Blaze fan I'd be using words like that to describe the weekend's performance, currently 0-9 on aggregate against the Giants....

Care to withdraw that one?
No. They almost lost it again to a team they absolutely dominated all season. Outside of some super human efforts by Myers, Batch, Dixon and Martin they were dominated most of the night.

Quite frankly it's not good enough for a team that should have won the league. Coasting during the last 5 games of the season cost us, and several players just didnt turn up tonight.