Devils Vs Steelers - 3 Mar 19 - League

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1

Devils invite Steelers to the bay Sunday afternoon. Steelers are fighting for a playoff place and can play if they choose too. Remember this isn't a season ticket game and has a 4pm face off.

kristian

He played Friday night in Belfast but not since. But the Mosey don't play Friday but did Saturday, so may have been the plan all the time. Wondering if he was rushed back a bit with Mosey being out and then Ulmer picking up the ban. And still needs time recover fully

Temme

He played Friday night in Belfast but not since. But the Mosey don't play Friday but did Saturday, so may have been the plan all the time. Wondering if he was rushed back a bit with Mosey being out and then Ulmer picking up the ban. And still needs time recover fully
Ulmer picking up the ban wouldn't really have influenced this, even thought Ulmer personally can't ice, we still have a spare import, so would still have needed to scratch an additional guy for those games to still be playing an import short, so Haddad could have sat out this instead, given that Mosey iced on the Saturday i'd assume that he was match fit Friday also? That may be a stupid assumption, or maybe neither Mosey nor Haddad were fit enough to play b2b games, so they've rotated them??

Here's hoping Haddad hasn't picked up ANOTHER injury at least, i feel like we've barely seen him this year even though he's only missed a few games!

tim78

Ulmer's ban or Benti!

Looking at the final run I think we have the slightly tougher games (glasgow x2 and guidlford x1)

Hedd Wyn John

Bit of a cliche I know but every game at this time is HUGE! I didn’t expect Steelers to put in that performance against the Giants so it looks like we’re in for a tough one this evening.

kristian

My assumption is he Injured. Otherwise we would have him warming up? Just to keep other team guessing. Are you only allowed a certain number in warm up?

Samael

Steer cleer of the fanatics branded jerseys. They are really thin and feel cheap, not worth the £80 or whatever they are going for and definitley not worth £100+ at full price. I bet they cost a fraction of that to produce too in the chinese sweatshops they are made in.

What's the wise old saying, forwards win games, defences win leagues. Ours HAS to turn up tonight please.

Slartibartfast

Damn these early face offs. I did not notice the 4pm start so tuned to Icetime at 5.45. Cost me a tenner to see just the third period. To make it worse it hung up just before the sixth goal so I didn't even get to see that. Hurumph!!

Hedd Wyn John

Excellent performance from the Devils tonight. It’s hard to believe the same Steelers put 4 past Giants last night. Devils looked very dangerous every time they had the puck. Great shut out for Bowns again.