Devils Vs Stars - League - 1st Apr 22

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Devils welcome the Stars to the bay for a Friday night face off. Devils are still pretty much set in third but a win for the Stars would promote them two places up the table.

BostonBart22

Very dangerous team on the break,Kyle haas will be back for this game as well, pacha will be aware we are stars potential QF opponents so he will hope his team will put a marker down on us in this game..out of the mix of potential teams we play I would prefer guildford in QF, stars have had our cards marked at their barn, clan hot and cold at moment, but let's not forget Coventry are on purple patch as well. Whoever we face it will be tough especially if we are short on D..

moggy#9

Very dangerous team on the break,Kyle haas will be back for this game as well, pacha will be aware we are stars potential QF opponents so he will hope his team will put a marker down on us in this game..out of the mix of potential teams we play I would prefer guildford in QF, stars have had our cards marked at their barn, clan hot and cold at moment, but let's not forget Coventry are on purple patch as well. Whoever we face it will be tough especially if we are short on D..
I wouldn't be shocked if we failed to make the semis. Inconsistency and an inability to always play the full 60 have been an issue. That said, when the devils are on their game, they can be unplayable. You just never knows who will turn up.

moggy#9

Will be 2 legs unless of course the lge backtrack on original format...
I'm just waiting for them to change the final to a "best of" series because they don't sell enough tickets for the finals weekend to make it viable. That would then allow Sheffield and belfast to pocket all of the cash.

jenks33

Looks like Lammon is on the first line tonight with Dixon on the 3rd line. If Dixon does return next season I’d like to see him on the third line permanently. I love the guy but we need a 1C that’s going to take the pressure off Reid goal scoring wise

moggy#9

Looks like Lammon is on the first line tonight with Dixon on the 3rd line. If Dixon does return next season I’d like to see him on the third line permanently. I love the guy but we need a 1C that’s going to take the pressure off Reid goal scoring wise
We certainly need to be winning our draws more consistently beyond Dixon.

Rempel16

This makes sense to me.
Whilst that top line has been productive throughout the season, it's dropped off a cliff over the last 5/6 games, so it's a good time to try and catch fire with a different combination.