Devils Vs Stars - 12 Jan 20 - League

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Devils welcome the Dundee Stars to the Viola on Sunday evening. Stars have been on a bit of a run of late and will have confidence despite their bottom of the table position

Meridian

Does anyone know how long Martin is set to be out for? Isnt in the lineup again tonight and wondering if anything was said in the Q&A for people that were there

Mooney#16

Good game that. Dundee have some real flyers but thought Devils matched their pace and won on physicality. And for a team like Dundee built on work ethic I thought Devils really showed they wanted it more. I saw no passengers out there tonight. Good four point weekend and capitalised on league position leading into an important fixture.

Slartibartfast

Good result for the Devils, we could have scored 3 or 4 more. Dixon and Haddad were on fire. Good performance from Pope too. Shame Linglet didn't manage a goal as he could have done with one.
I really felt for Linglet when he hit the pipes. He looked so disappointed. I wish he would shoot more often. He seems to lack confidence in his shooting ability which was first class at the end of last season. Would love to see him get that confidence back. Haddad was a playmaker also but look at him now. He can't miss

Mazzoak

Put yourselves in their skates for a few minutes, would anybody here give much credit to the thoughts of a few middle aged men on the end of a keyboard.
Since they all remain in their roles I’m sure their all pretty happy with it. When game nights seats are full, merchandise is being sold and results are coming, nothing will change.

pjj365

Put yourselves in their skates for a few minutes, would anybody here give much credit to the thoughts of a few middle aged men on the end of a keyboard.
Since they all remain in their roles I’m sure their all pretty happy with it. When game nights seats are full, merchandise is being sold and results are coming, nothing will change.
Hey - who are you calling middle aged. I'm well past that stage of my life