Devils Vs Red Bull Salzburg -Thu 30th Aug 2018 / 7:30pm - CHL

Looking forward to this game even though preseason has been a bit up and down, almost like last year I think I'm more looking forward to seeing th teams we're playing, to see the speed and skill level.

In the same way I went down to watch the Cardiff Blues when they played Toulon in the European cup and it was really just to see the squad that Toulon had put together but strangely enough the Blues won both games so you never know what could happen

Devils86

I predicted this tbh and against bern will be the same!!
You must be great fun at parties...

One period in and already writing off Saturday, let alone tonight.

Devils playing well - amount of nearly moments in front of net. Just Salzburg are ruthlessly efficient. Albeit we present too many breakaway chances as it seems to be gung-ho from the D.

Any one on Freesports did the 2nd deflect? Looked like it looped?

trapped

Devils playing well - amount of nearly moments in front of net. Just Salzburg are ruthlessly efficient. Albeit we present too many breakaway chances as it seems to be gung-ho from the D.

It looped off bowns blocker. Didn't seem to hit anything else

Any one on Freesports did the 2nd deflect? Looked like it looped?[/QUOTE]

Watching Freesports in France. Did NOT look like it was deflected to me just hit Bowns and went in.
Red Bull closing us down quickly putting pressure around our own net making it difficult to get the puck away into good attacking set up.Also Red Bull have fast forwards who are getting clear lanes to shoot.

I’m a realist I say it how it is.

I will be correct as well!!

Vartel

Lord can't believe the ineptitude of the refs not calling the correct penalties.

One good thing we can take from this so far is how good Ben Blood looks with all his physicality and how good the devils penalty kill looks, not conceeding a goal in the first period on the penalty kill and surviving 2 5-3 situations without conceeding a goal

Kevlar68

I'm just waiting to see the first doom merchant to post "Lord Out" or "Bad signings" lets not forget the other European leagues are way higher standards than ours, if they weren't we'd be a higher seeded team than we are at the Draw. Come on Devils!