Devils Vs Panthers - Sun 12th Aug - Aladdin Cup Final showdown!!

BostonBart22

Apparently it's to stop the bottles of full/ half full bottles being used as missiles, as If there is no top on it, the water will spill out when thrown causing less damage, apparently!! Not that I've ever seen a bottle of water used as a missile in a Devils game before?! Surely a pie could be used too as a missile? ;)
will have to take the lid off the pie first....

matbur

For all you missile throwers at there, just get your drink from the vending machine.

Stupid rule, but the norm at all sporting events sadly.

Told the Mrs 2/3/4/5 times, "watch that bottle". 5 minutes later Boom, she kicked it over. Obviously my fault.
Right on top of the Panther's tunnel so let's hope none spilt on them :eek:.
But yeah silly rule but now the norm with other events.

Just one last request if you guys can help. As I have no GRS from your home game this Sunday (spikc2004@yahoo.co.uk if you can help) can I ask if anyone knows the following re Panthers stats only.
What assists were made against our Nottm scorers - one source suggests Rheault for the first goal by Pither.....
Was there any net minder change at all from Garnett to Gospell and what were SOG from you on OUR Panthers net?
Can people confirm if these guys played so I can strike them off as on the Panthers bench.
Gospel
Hazeldine
Tetlow
Lepine

Lacho
Kovacs
Farmer
Guptill
Doty
Betteridge
Hurtubise

Much appreciated, these challenge games are a pain to get info from and the clubs even harder to get detail from yet we promote the sport for them.