Devils Vs Panthers - 22 Jan 20 - CC Semi Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazzoak

I see that Palmberg their best player has left the Giants and back to the SHL.
Guildford have gassed Cam Braes and are looking for a new player.
Is everyone unhappy with their teams?
Are all us Brits a bunch of whingers?
There are issues across the majority of teams this yr, that’s seen in out position in the league. How things pan out will likely be decided by who does or doesn’t react.

Are Brits whiners. Only when debates oppose a view point, then the labelling appears.

l agree Wannabe, it’s a new day, lets enjoy the weekend.

Rich Best don’t be so obtuse, please don’t feel sorry for me, my moans have little to do with my state of mind, my feeling for the game or life in general.

Let’s shut this down now. Let’s get onto tonight’s game thread, let’s return to predicting the score, praising the glorious team that won or bemoan the incompetence that caused the loss.

Chris

Administrator
You are literally the most negative person I have ever encountered. Do we really need people like you on this forum??!! I think it spoils if for everyone else. I feel sorry for you.
Yes we do.

You've tried to do this before with someone whose posts you didn't like. We're not going to start banning people or removing posts because you don't like them, or people on Twitter get all uppity.

The forum will remain open for any and all views, for good or bad. That has been the philosphy since the start, with Phillips, Ragan, Pope and it will continue now with Steve, Brian, Kelly and Craig in charge.

I'm locking the thread now, because I don't feel like Steves post has really been answered and I suspect it isn't going to be, plus it's a new weekend and a new set of games that should be focussed on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.