Devils Vs Panthers - 17 + 18 Aug 19 - Preseason Double Header

Temme

Faryna was injured for most of the time he was with us last year.
That's why I said he started with us - played 4/6 of the CHL games which are all played early in the year. (There was an alleged bust-up with Lord at one of the away trips).
As a direct comparison for starting rosters, i'd say we are still bigger and more physical this year; but it's very early days and guys will undoubtedly pick up knocks through the year banging their bodies around.

august04

That's why I said he started with us - played 4/6 of the CHL games which are all played early in the year. (There was an alleged bust-up with Lord at one of the away trips).
As a direct comparison for starting rosters, i'd say we are still bigger and more physical this year; but it's very early days and guys will undoubtedly pick up knocks through the year banging their bodies around.
Definitely more physical offensively. Not sure we're as physical at the back end though (Blood/Schiestel were big hitters, we seem to be a bit lighter on D from what I've seen so far) - still too early to say though and I'm sure Jardine will add to that in time.

Devil94

It's Jardines first taste of hockey outside North America, we all know that takes some adjusting. Plus he's a young guy, I'm confident he will grow with every game, starting with yesterday's shutout.

jenks33

It's Jardines first taste of hockey outside North America, we all know that takes some adjusting. Plus he's a young guy, I'm confident he will grow with every game, starting with yesterday's shutout.
Yeah I agree with that. Jardine might take a while to settle as he’s young and hasn’t played outside of North America. You’d like to think Mcmonagle will settle pretty quickly

pjj365

Seems Matthew Myers scored 1st goal - still he's a Brit and still good our 2 way youth Toms got the 2nd
Anyone else think it's time we got him to step up to full contract?