Devils vs Panthers - 14 Dec 19 - League

BostonBart22

Thread starter #1
After 3 road wins this is our only game this weekend, let's hit the game flying get the job done and big rest before our game in challenge cup on Wednesday.. The players deserve a rest..

Samael

This one worries me. Nottingham are playing with confidence and as a team. I think it has the potential to be a thriller. Wish l was going but l'm stuck in work when it's on.

Mazzoak

I’d like to predict two outcomes, one taking our potential & the other our form into account. l‘m not going to as it’s controversial, honestly l have no idea with this team, one week it’s up, then it’s down, then it’s mediocre, then it’s sublime etc etc. Even the most dedicated gambler would pass a punt on this team currently.

Hopefully we spank the pussies.

jenks33

Got to be happy with a point after being 2-0 down. Although we had plenty of possession and shots tonight I thought we looked quite toothless for large periods. We’re a bit too reliant on Haddad at the moment. Another frustrating night for Linglet, he’s had a torrid season so far. I really like Jardine’s overall game at the moment but christ that boy is the king of stupid penalties.

BostonBart22

Thread starter #13
Point gained after that performance, not sure who won mom but thought pope should have had it...fair play to panthers they are playing well at the moment, well on course to their first trophy this season ...continental cup...

Wannabe2

Pretty boring game by all accounts.

Shocking OT play - to face off in their zone, with a 4 on 3 man advantage then lose a goal on a 3 on 1 breakaway! SHOCKING!!!
Game wasn’t boring to me, we had long spells of being unfortunate, but panthers first of all took a undeserved lead, then went 2 up, and it didn’t look too good for us, panthers then playing well but we fought back to being on level terms, everything looking pretty cool, then we blew it. And believe me we blew it.

Diablo3

Passing wasn't great, but credit to the Panthers, they played well and kept us out wide. We showed character to get back to 2-2 then threw it away in the end. Happy with a point, let's move on to Wednesday.

Gazza272

2 things i want to say.

Where is Charles linglet? 1goal in 21 games for a top 2 line guy. A guy we go to constantly on the pp. It's piss poor

And why did pope take the faceoff in overtime when we need to retain possession? We have Dixon Myers Martin for this

I believe Pope was given linglet's powerplay time last night.

And Pope won the draw in the face off, Martin got the puck caught by his feet and had it stripped away from him.

jimmy snels

we defend poorly imho. the 2nd goal mcmonagle just let someone screen our net again without touching him. just move him!!!! we also had a situation twice where Fournier and mcmonagle were on the ice together where they were the furthest players fwd and joey martin and Pope playing D. this is madness.

totally agree on linglet. having a mare of a year. whats changed? or is he a year to old now?