Devils Vs Krefeld Pinguine - Sun 20 Aug 2017 / 6:00pm

F

Was he missing for long? Hope he is ok.
I didn't see him at all in the third and I think he went off near the end of the 2nd but I didn't see what happened. Hopefully it is just precautionary any small niggle they would have taken the player off the ice due to it only being a friendly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pondlife

Thread starter #44
One thing that was quite telling was the respect Bowns got during the end of game handshake lineup. Plenty of the Krefeld guys paid more than the customary handshake. The guy is class and the opposition recognise this.

Ocko

Justin Faryna is just unbelievable. One of the most rounded players I've seen for us already. Hits, has silky skills, battles, works his nuts off, kills penalties, his defensive game is superb, goes to the dirty areas and he's banging them in the net so far. Even if he doesn't have a single fight (which I know a lot of people are looking forward to), he would still be a really excellent addition.

I must be honest, the new guys were a class act again last night. Faryna, Paris, Reddick were all class acts and did us proud. I have to to say, I really like Moore too. He get stuck in with tackles and i feel he will get better as his confidence grows. Amazing game all around last night. In the first period it was a close call for who was the better team.

Pondlife

Thread starter #49
When I arrived just at the end of warm up I swear Lordo was on the ice in full kit but then appeared in shirt and tie stood on the bench. Did that happen or am I losing the plot?

ASHIPP

When I arrived just at the end of warm up I swear Lordo was on the ice in full kit but then appeared in shirt and tie stood on the bench. Did that happen or am I losing the plot?
Lordo did this a few times last season - gives him the chance to warm up, view the opposition and keep them guessing whether he will play! I don't know when the Coaches have to submit their game sheets - does the Coach get time to make last minute changes to the lineup during warm up?

Vartel

I thought Haddad's goal was funny, he didnt seem to realise that he had scored. It looked from where i was sat in block 17 that the rebound came off his skate and went in, with him only realising he scored from the crowds cheer, then he turned around and saw