Devils Vs Giants - League - 22nd Jan 22

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Laptops at the ready lads its time for another Giants game. This will be our last game behind closed doors and is our only game this weekend. Giants are coming off the back of a loss against the Clan and we I'm sure still remember our last visit to the O. Another big '4 pointer' game in the offing. Season ticket holders have access to the free webcast whilst the Grand Bar and Kitchen on Westgate Street will be showing the game if you fancy something more social.

jenks33

A real shame there won’t be a crowd there tomorrow night. I’m sure the boys will be up for it anyway after last weeks shenanigans in Belfast but it’s a fixture that deserves a crowd to give it that extra edge

Devil94

We seem to play just fine without fans so I'm not too bothered about it. In fact, might help us a little bit if we're used to it and they're not. (Make your own jokes about Belfast playing with no noise every week etc)

I'm sure last week will be enough motivation for the boys to beat Belfast for the third time at home this season.

Wannabe2

Big game this game and not just for the points, having been cheated out of the last encounter by 5 blind mice, we need this win for the lads to really know how good they are. Get a win out of this and it will be huge for the players and the club and fans alike. We are a far better team than a few weeks ago and when we play to our full potential, we can beat anyone, so come on lads believe in yourself and let’s do this.

Big one tonight. Taking points from Belfast & Sheffield ourselves keeps the battle alive, and piles the pressure on their games in hand.

Predicting a Devils win, 4-2

We'll be able to rotate a center tonight and have a hard hitting 4th line, if McNally is fit enough to chuck himself about and Brandt is trusted to play the role yet.
Really looking forward to watching a very good game tonight, close but a win.