Devils Vs Giants - 18 Dec 19 - CC 1/4 final

doron

that was a well-played game. well done to the whole team. we had good position placing and none stop moving of the puck, 10 out of 10

Hedd Wyn John

Strong performance from the Devils especially in the first two periods. Giants came out strong in P3 and I think the Devils started to tire a bit towards the end there but the defense was strong & they did well to hold out.

august04

I thought we looked pretty comfortable for the first two periods. Morrisonn is so solid at the back end and we’ve completely transformed our defensive play since he joined the club. Nothing flash, he just does everything right and it was like signing two players when he joined, as Jardine looks the business now too. Belfast came back in the third, but Bowns made some fine saves to keep us in front. A strong performance tonight and a great two points.

Mooney#16

Of the back of the Challenge Cup that’s another really strong result. However last season the league trophy for me was all about the head to head series with Belfast which Devils lost. We are still losing that series 2-1 so far this year so time for Devils to stay humble, hungry and intense and really wield some pressure onto the rest of the league with a high level of consistency. Again happy though to see so many players form and luck turning around. Masi, Jards and Riley getting it done and credit to them for their resilience. After the double header losses I questioned where the game changers were on the roster. Stephen Dixon take a bow. Playing like a monster and bossing games at present. Also the 4th line guys have been sensational in there contribution. And Dear Santa please bring Chuckie Linglet a goal for Christmas. When it unlocks for him he’s going to explode on this league so just keep fighting and get that mojo and swagger back in your game.
Some claim negativity is appropriate sometimes. Well right now positivity is the appropriate response. Keep it proportionate people and get behind the team as they are earning your support.

BostonBart22

Of the back of the Challenge Cup that’s another really strong result. However last season the league trophy for me was all about the head to head series with Belfast which Devils lost. We are still losing that series 2-1 so far this year so time for Devils to stay humble, hungry and intense and really wield some pressure onto the rest of the league with a high level of consistency. Again happy though to see so many players form and luck turning around. Masi, Jards and Riley getting it done and credit to them for their resilience. After the double header losses I questioned where the game changers were on the roster. Stephen Dixon take a bow. Playing like a monster and bossing games at present. Also the 4th line guys have been sensational in there contribution. And Dear Santa please bring Chuckie Linglet a goal for Christmas. When it unlocks for him he’s going to explode on this league so just keep fighting and get that mojo and swagger back in your game.
Some claim negativity is appropriate sometimes. Well right now positivity is the appropriate response. Keep it proportionate people and get behind the team as they are earning your support.
Think its guildford and Nottingham we need to worry about. Think it is 7 straight wins for guildford

Gavevs88

It was a cracking result last night, we looked solid and crowded out almost every attack of theirs. 9-2 in the last three games against giants now with two wins away? that's a good stat to be going into the 2nd half of the season!

Wannabe2

Giants were never in it yesterday, the way we played they were always second best, when we decide to play tough, we are tough, and when we play as we can we are a very tough team to beat. Keep it up lads to watch you guys really playing as a team is a pure joy.
Happy Hockey Days.