Devils Vs Giants - 18 Dec 19 - CC 1/4 final

ASHIPP

That's fair enough, I still don't rate him much after not stepping up for Murphy last season, signing for us or not if he had any pride in the badge he wore last season he'd of done something about it.
Maybe because Riley is a smart player and could see that 'retribution' on a legitimate hit on a teammate was pointless at that stage.

What is much more shocking is that Murphy iced again when clearly suffering from his injury. Who sanctioned that?

Swarley

Maybe because Riley is a smart player and could see that 'retribution' on a legitimate hit on a teammate was pointless at that stage.

What is much more shocking is that Murphy iced again when clearly suffering from his injury. Who sanctioned that?
From what I heard from people Keefe had Murphy sign something before he was put back on the ice don't know how true that is.

As for Riley I just don't rate him as a Devil, he doesn't look like he's here to play for the badge he's just cashing a paycheck before he moves on.

The_Puck

That's fair enough, I still don't rate him much after not stepping up for Murphy last season, signing for us or not if he had any pride in the badge he wore last season he'd of done something about it.
So you're saying Riley should've fought Schiestel and got 17 penalty minutes in a play off final. There's no way he would do that and hurt his team, and i'd be fuming if the roles were reversed and one of our guys got 17 penalty minutes, especially the captain and the top line forward.

Wannabe2

Maybe but I do find it funny that because I don't rate Riley as a Devil everyone seems to think I'm wrong for having my opinion on why I don't rate him lol
people are having an opinion on your opinion, that’s what happens on forums, and they don’t agree with you, as I don’t. It’s a matter of opinion.

ASHIPP

Predictions anyone?

I am afraid the Devils have failed to show consistency so far this season so it is possible it could go either way, there is nothing between these teams at the mo.

Unfortunately my head says the Giants will pull it off and go through. They know how to beat Devils down here. Will our team have learnt anything from those two defeats last time? Can they stay composed and not take silly penalties?

Whatever happens, it could be a cracker. This game should really be the final. The other 3 potential semi-finalists look likely to qualify comfortably.

tim78

From this season Belfast look fast and potent, we have shown this but for me a 1-0 lead will give Belfast more motivation to start hard and they'll carry that on for the 60mins.

Hopefully this game brings the best out of both teams and what ever happens we see the game of the season as an early xmas present ;)

BostonBart22

We need to set the tone from the first whistle. Don't Let Farnham come out smashing everything and get away with it.
If devils get a 2 goal lead in the first period we will go on and win it..club lost a lot of money last season when we went out the same stage...let's do this and get to the final in march

ASHIPP

I am absolutely delighted to be eating humble pie at the moment. Devils on fire..... well done Boys, keep this performance going.