Devils Vs Giants - 18 Dec 19 - CC 1/4 final

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Devils 'welcome' the Giants to the bay for the second leg of the quarter final. Devils are a goal ahead from the first leg. I'm also taking my dad to his first hockey game so fingers crossed its a good one :D

Thanks Diafol for posting the Facebook link for the first leg as I was able to watch the game. Any chance you could do the same again for the second leg?

BostonBart22

Devils cant allow giants to bully them like the double header in november....its our barn ...we should be doing the bullying not giants, louis and pelich had their dance last week so they are done and dusted , so batch and riley will be our title condenders wednesday if anything needs to be done in the roughing stakes...

Swarley

Devils cant allow giants to bully them like the double header in november....its our barn ...we should be doing the bullying not giants, louis and pelich had their dance last week so they are done and dusted , so batch and riley will be our title condenders wednesday if anything needs to be done in the roughing stakes...
More chance of Kelman dropping the gloves then Riley.

Swarley

I take it you missed his fight vs Baldwin then?
Initially yes I had but after watching the fight I still don't think he's gonna be one to drop gloves to stop a bully, last season proved that when schiestel put Murphy out and he didn't do a single thing lol

Diafol

Thanks Diafol for posting the Facebook link for the first leg as I was able to watch the game. Any chance you could do the same again for the second leg?
My pleasure.
Unfortunately I'm not sure if I'll be able to do it as I'll be at the Viola on Wednesday.

Give the FreeSports Facebook page a like - I think they went live about half an hour before puck drop.
They're plugging the game already:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3228089833875087&id=1518679244816163

Diablo3

And? That just makes him look worse in my eyes, no loyalty towards the badge he played for or his team mates, I can see it happening here as well, he's only here for the paycheck not the badge or the club.
Have to disagree with that comment. He gives 100% every game and is only going to get better now he is over his injury. As for standing up for his team mates, I've seen him be the first to jump in when one of ours was in trouble. Glad to have him in a Devils shirt.

Earnie

Got that one wrong. It is Rickard Palmberg.
Edit - Oops - would have been better in the 'announce' topic

Last edited:

Rempel16

Have to disagree with that comment. He gives 100% every game and is only going to get better now he is over his injury. As for standing up for his team mates, I've seen him be the first to jump in when one of ours was in trouble. Glad to have him in a Devils shirt.
Agree with this!

Swarley

That's fair enough, I still don't rate him much after not stepping up for Murphy last season, signing for us or not if he had any pride in the badge he wore last season he'd of done something about it.