Devils Vs Flyers - Sun 21 Oct - League

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1

Fife visit the Bay on Sunday (Note the earlier face off time of 4pm) for some league action. Fife are currently second in the league with plenty of games in hand on leaders Panthers so currently looking very much like contenders. Sunday will be the first visit back for current league top points scorer Paul Crowder. Apparently even cats support Fife.

Sunday's game is a huge encounter more important than Saturday in my opinion. We haven't lost a competitive (excludes Aladdin Cup) home domestic game all season and Fife will pose a threat. How long they can keep the pace and a long Sunday bus journey will definitely help us but we have to be on our A game.

BostonBart22

Sunday's game is a huge encounter more important than Saturday in my opinion. We haven't lost a competitive (excludes Aladdin Cup) home domestic game all season and Fife will pose a threat. How long they can keep the pace and a long Sunday bus journey will definitely help us but we have to be on our A game.
Yes huge game as you say especialy as fife not lost in regular game time, off subject saturdays attendance will be higher...

Gazza272

First big test for Fife this weekend. Nottingham at home and us away. We'll see come Monday how they've handled it. If they are serious about winning the league, then a minimum of 3 points needed over this weekend in my opinion.

Wannabe2

Play as we can this weekend and we can take 4 points, Fife are a good tight unit and playing really well, with 3 players in the top 10 for points, but play as we can and we will be too strong for them both.

Legin

I don't know of Fife's travel plans but if I was coach I would want to leave strait after Saturdays game and travel half way to cut down Sundays travel.

Rempel16

Add in the rubbish call for check to the head on Paris, gifting Fife with a 5 minute power play. (Scoring 3/4 on it if I remember). We would never have lost that game. We were cruising.

fifer

Add in the rubbish call for check to the head on Paris, gifting Fife with a 5 minute power play. (Scoring 3/4 on it if I remember). We would never have lost that game. We were cruising.
Flyers were on a never ending penalty kill prior to that, one soft or wrong call after another. Both teams were hard done by with the decisions that night. I certainly left with a smile in my face though. My 1st and only trip to Wales so far. Even when my cousins husband played for Devils for 2 or 3 seasons in the Heineken days I never made it down. Hopefully get back soon.

Devil_Abroad

Flyers were on a never ending penalty kill prior to that, one soft or wrong call after another. Both teams were hard done by with the decisions that night. I certainly left with a smile in my face though. My 1st and only trip to Wales so far. Even when my cousins husband played for Devils for 2 or 3 seasons in the Heineken days I never made it down. Hopefully get back soon.
King?