Devils Vs Flyers - League - 28th Jan 22 - Homecoming Spectacular

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
We're back Baby! Devils face Flyers in the bay Friday night and we're allowed there to see it. Fife are on a bad run of form and will be looking to reverse that whilst the Devils, apart from when laptops intervene have been doing well. Bring the noise and remind the team what they've missed.

Strange one and feel free to delete this post if I'm breaking any rules, but every Facebook message the Devils put out about a game gets commented on with a link to "4k Sports Live Stream". Would I be right in thinking this is some dodgy advert-tastic scam or has anyone used it to watch the games?

Devil94

Strange one and feel free to delete this post if I'm breaking any rules, but every Facebook message the Devils put out about a game gets commented on with a link to "4k Sports Live Stream". Would I be right in thinking this is some dodgy advert-tastic scam or has anyone used it to watch the games?
Scam. If a game is on Premier you might be able to find a stream somewhere. But just on the webcast, no.

Fife have lost 8 on the bounce and have a triple header this weekend. Us and then Steelers home and away. Feel for them. Hope they play well tonight and have something left in the tank tomorrow and Sunday.

Wannabe2

It’s all Devils to be honest , the fight was McNally after one of our players had taken a hit, sent a message to his team mates. 3 very good goals beauty by Cox, sublime goal by Coughler, and a cracker by Reid. Need to just do enough now to take the points, and keep a bit back for tomorrow.