Devils Vs Flyers - 19 02 20 - League

kingmo19.1

Benti must have something on Lordo to still actually be dressing for the team! The biggest season drop off in performance I can recall from any player on any team in our league. From 1st line productive to total garbage!

Kevin roog

With Belfast and Nottingham with easy wins tonight. Do this devils team actually care about going for the league. this is an abysmal bore fest . Please lord don’t come out with the old “we came out flat “ bollocks ,

Hedd Wyn John

Devils dominant but can't buy a goal so far in P1 & P2. Fife goalie is stopping everything. Lordo needs to have big worrds in the final break otherwise thir could well be kissing goodbye to the league.

moggy#9

Credit where it's due - fantastic finish from Riley. Excellent road game from Fife. Very underwhelming performance from the devils though.

Hedd Wyn John

I'll take the ugly win for sure but the Devils need up for their game massively this weekend. Too many soft goals being conceded. We play like that against Coventry & they'll tear us apart.

CaldicotDevil

Utter snooze fest tonight but a gutsy win. Fifes tactics were ugly but spot on and effective. Steelers only got 1 past them and they nil'd Belfast in their last 2 games.

Tonight would been the perfect game for Ulmer. A lack of a natural goal scorer does worry me..