Devils Vs Flyers - 05 Jan 20 - League

kingmo19.1

Sorry wags it came out that way after copying the quote...

As for effort it's easy to judge, but i reckon a small measure against the fire team would show a world of a gap and the product today is far superior to years ago with no a massive increase in price.

Should we all go to the supermarket, petrol stations and start shouting at the cashiers to put more effort in.. Scan quicker and moan about the price.

Each player turns up to training and games, from there its hit n miss. Players not performing to our expectation are just trying to adjust to wide variety of things but each have still adding something to the game. Yet we critise 3_4 poor passes out of tons.
:). I’ll try that tomorrow in Penarth Tesco’s ..... “Scan it quicker you useless piece of ....”,

On second thoughts!

Mazzoak

Should we all go to the supermarket, petrol stations and start shouting at the cashiers to put more effort in.. Scan quicker and moan about the price.
Thanks to productivity software and performance analysis even your cashier is monitored for performance and subject to disciplinary procedures should their levels drop. So you shouldn’t need to complain. As for pricing it’s pre monitored to stay within market demand and competition.

Not the best analogy I’ve read this yr.............

tim78

Thanks to productivity software and performance analysis even your cashier is monitored for performance and subject to disciplinary procedures should their levels drop. So you shouldn’t need to complain. As for pricing it’s pre monitored to stay within market demand and competition.

Not the best analogy I’ve read this yr.............
Uh, isn't that the opposite of my point! You're the persona demanding better, therefore more likely to require the monitoring and judgemental approach to life, I was simply accepting and supporting. lol

The art of miscommunication and personal perceptions.

Apologies Mazzoak

Mazzoak

Uh, isn't that the opposite of my point! You're the persona demanding better, therefore more likely to require the monitoring and judgemental approach to life, I was simply accepting and supporting. lol

The art of miscommunication and personal perceptions.

Apologies Mazzoak
That’s the worst come back I’ve read in 2020........