Devils Vs Flames - Sat 27 Oct - CC

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1

Devils welcome the Flames to the IAW on Saturday night for CC action. Devils are already through but won't want to take their foot off the gass as I believe seeding for the next round can still come into play

Kevlar68

First game this season after just getting back to the UK, can't wait. I guess Devils can rest players for this game as already through from group.

Bazza

What - that it is his first game this season after just getting back to the UK? I am sure he knows better than the rest of us if it is correct!! :)

pjj365

I'm with James - keep going and not just for seedings

In 4 team groupings, I believe 4th results are wiped out from all other teams. CBA working out how this impacts remaining 3 at the moment but we need to keep winning to be sure there is no impact

Wannabe2

I don’t think the Devils will take their foot off the gas, I don’t think they would even know how to do that, when your winning you want that feeling to continue, it’s not like turning a switch on and off. This team are playing very well and entertaining, and long may it continue.

Pondlife

As I understand it, if we win tomorrow we finish top of our group regardless of the Sunday result? If this is correct then we should certainly give Murdy starting ice on Sunday.

Jonesy83

Well this is nothing like the Devils hockey we’ve seen so far this season.

In a word it’s ‘rubbish’.

We don’t look interested so far apart from a brief 2 minute spell after Guildford scored their 3rd goal. What ever chances we have had we’ve completely messed up.

Now to start the 3rd period with a 5 on 3 to Guildford.

There very well could be another 7-1 score line at IAW tonight but with us on the wrong end of it.

Hedd Wyn John

The team looks slow & disinterested out there tonight. Some sloppy clearances & passes gifting the puck to Guildford st times but there’s no doubt their faster & sharper out there. Hoping for a big improvement in P3 but with 2 in the box it’s an uphill battle.