Devils Vs Flames - League - 19th Feb 22

Wannabe2

Didn't go to the game last night and the one time I miss a game it seemed to have everything in it!
Hopefully take some points off sheffield tonight...
It was a real belter for sure, our games against Flames are always good, fast, and feisty. Great night last night. If we only had a bit more consistency we would be leading the pack. When these lads play as they can they can be a real joy to watch, couldn’t fault one player out there last night. We also seem to play much better when McNally is there,Same again today please boys.

moggy#9

It's interesting watching the highlights, but I do find it frustrating when so many incidents are described on here, but they don't get shown on screen. I'd certainly have liked to have seen a bit more of the attempted hit on Waller and the chirping from the flames that got them the misconducts.

BostonBart22

It's interesting watching the highlights, but I do find it frustrating when so many incidents are described on here, but they don't get shown on screen. I'd certainly have liked to have seen a bit more of the attempted hit on Waller and the chirping from the flames that got them the misconducts.
The attempted hit was on highlights, happened near the blue line zamboni end, it was just as well waller got out the way as he would never had got up from it for sure..

E.D.S.

Agree.
The Panthers highlights didn’t show the Dixon submarine hit which was a belter but figured they didn’t show it due to DOPs or some other reason but knowing our camerapeople they probably missed it as one of the players was tying his shoe lace which we just had to film.