Devils vs Flames - CC - 25th Sept 21

Slartibartfast

Yes Reid looks like our go to man for critical goals. When I saw he had got into the slot I just knew he was going to score. Very impressed with Guilford though. They have beefed up their defence and still have a tremendous offence.
Didn't see McNally in the third. I wonder if that puck did some damage. Hope he is OK as he is looking to be another game changing player.
Not sure what was going on with the lines. They seemed to keep changing. I would like to see Waller stay with Cox and Sandford. They are so suited.

moggy#9

Yes Reid looks like our go to man for critical goals. When I saw he had got into the slot I just knew he was going to score. Very impressed with Guilford though. They have beefed up their defence and still have a tremendous offence.
Didn't see McNally in the third. I wonder if that puck did some damage. Hope he is OK as he is looking to be another game changing player.
Not sure what was going on with the lines. They seemed to keep changing. I would like to see Waller stay with Cox and Sandford. They are so suited.
Possibly to do with players being rotated through the 4th line due to the ridiculous 19 player rule?

Earnie

Nothing wrong with the sound system tonight. My head is still ringing.
Guilford always give us a good game . Tonight they matched us all the way.
The owners were really happy!! The two goalies were outstanding.