Devils Vs Flames - CC - 13th Nov 21

moggy#9

Difficult to get excited about games against the flames given how often we see them. That said, they're a capable team able to cause us a lot of damage. This could better easily became another nil point weekend with the normal excuses of the opposition goalies being on fire. Sigh.

august04 2.0

Games against the Flames are often very enjoyable, but to see them in town yet again in the CC is absolutely absurd. Despite Kelman defending the competition, the format really does need to change next year. It’s tedious.

Mazzoak

Not bothered about the result, a 30- nil shut out don't mean jack if we loose a player or loose to Sheffield. I just hope we remain fit for Sunday......

mjh

I for one am pumped about the game. This time last year things were very different so just happy to be heading to the game. I think we're on course for a bounce back win. 5-2 Devils. Flames are always a good watch.

I don't think this is the dead rubber game most are expecting. Both teams will want to finish top and the Devils really need not just a win, but a solid 60 minutes before heading to Sheffield tomorrow. Should be a good one.

matbur

I'm quite critical of the Challenge Cup but this game isn't a dead rubber for the Devils, they're looking to set a base line here.

jenks33

Can’t justify spending £30 on webcasts this weekend so I’m giving tonight’s match a miss and saving my money for tomorrow’s game in Sheffield. So any updates will be appreciated