Devils Vs Clan - Play-off 1/4 Finals - 23/24 April 22

jenks33

Fair play we’ve got a great record of getting to the play off weekend. How many have we missed since it moved to Nottingham? Even when we were rubbish in the BBT days we would usually qualify.

jenks33

A lot of huffing and puffing by the Steelers this season and they come away with nothing. Didn’t even make a final in either cup. Their fan base must be cheesed off at the moment. Lovely jubbly Rodders

E.D.S.

Can't fault this team. Clearly they have their limitations but as I've said from early in the season, "we are a cup team". We can bother anyone on our day we just can't do it sustainably. IF, and a big IF, we make the final, Giants won't enjoy playing us. Couldn't ask for any more from the boys than to extend the season for us by another week. Chwarae Teg.

Slartibartfast

What a funny old season its been. Who would have thought Steelers and Panthers not making the playoffs and Guildford and Dundee getting there.
I think we were very lucky to get that first goal as the penalty seemed questionable but I had a feeling we would get another because it put pressure on Glasgow which finally opened up a gap at the back. And thats how we need to play in Nottingham. It seems more we attack the less we score but if we play a defensive game and play on the break we win.

T10P

Should Clan feel hard done by towards the refs? Lots of booing and salty comments on social media. I feel like they missed the usual stuff both ways :s

jenks33

Should Clan feel hard done by towards the refs? Lots of booing and salty comments on social media. I feel like they missed the usual stuff both ways :s
I didn’t see the game but we had one powerplay and that didn’t arrive until the 46th minute. Surely they can’t feel too hard done by