Devils Vs Clan - Play-off 1/4 Finals - 23/24 April 22

So someone taking all of 30 seconds to scribble a seat number on a piece of card warrants a £5 fee? Not in my book it doesn't. If you think that's acceptable, more fool you.
No matter of you agree to it not , it was in the t and c of youre season ticket application. You forgot it youre fault

Swarley

Yesterday showed that despite the team looking really good nerves got the better of some of the players and basic mistakes got made which cost us 2 of the goals, it's the first time some of our lot have played a playoff game in the EIHL or at all in the last couple of years and frustration showed last night with Batch smacking the glass with his stick because of a couple of rookie mistakes he made but he owned up to it add Louis yelling at the entire bench to settle down and wake the fuck up and the team honestly started to look better towards the end.

The team this season has been a really good team in spits and spats but a championship team? I have doubts about that and I hope I'm wrong but we'll find out today if they can play a smart game and avoid Coughler being sent to the box, Clan definitely seemed to go out of their way to ensure one of the best goal scorers was either in the box or smothered so they couldn't get a decent shot off.

RedDevil17

No matter of you agree to it not , it was in the t and c of youre season ticket application. You forgot it youre fault
Absolute crap. Charging someone a fiver to watch the last game of the season after they’ve already forked out so much money on a season ticket is just stupid in my eyes. All they had to do is look them up on the database for season ticket confirmation…

moggy#9

So someone taking all of 30 seconds to scribble a seat number on a piece of card warrants a £5 fee? Not in my book it doesn't. If you think that's acceptable, more fool you.
Aside from the verification side of this, I suspect that it's partially to encourage people not to forget. I'd think that the disruption if 50 people did the same thing would be quite an issue for the rink staff. If a fee is charged people are unlikely to do it more than once.

MA18

Aside from the verification side of this, I suspect that it's partially to encourage people not to forget. I'd think that the disruption if 50 people did the same thing would be quite an issue for the rink staff. If a fee is charged people are unlikely to do it more than once.
Exactly this

matbur

So they should have used some common sense discretion, not like there was a whole line of people queuing. If it happens again, I won't be so honest next time.

Anyway, this thread's about the games, so sorry for ranting! The principle of it just really bugged me, as you can probably tell! Ha

Jonesy83

Your having a laugh, they’d absolutely love this to happen.

50 people forget, £5 extra each, £250 extra in the bank, for literally doing sod all.

Let’s get this back to the hockey and main topic of this thread. Here we go, after attending the final home game last night I’m now sitting here watching the live stream in hope of Nottingham.
Have to say for me, after 18 months away, it’s been an amazing season which has seem me visit every arena in the league (as well as a quick stop at the old Murrayfield Rink to pay respects to the Edinburgh Capitals).
Been an amazing season in my opinion, a team that came together at the last minute, reached the Challenge Cup Final and finished 3rd in the league. Proud of this team and continue to give 100% trust to Todd and the management. Very excited about what next season will bring, think it’ll be a belter.
For now, let’s hope we make Nottingham, Go Devils!!