Devils Vs Clan - Play-off 1/4 Finals - 23/24 April 22

BostonBart22

I roasted a few I won’t lie but I admit 1 or 2 have come good.

I still stuck by my DuPont views though.

That guy should have left playing way before he went to the bench
Agree him and BOC killed our lge chances with inept performances, Dupont out of condition , no injury as hire archy suggested, BOC total shambles, shouldve stayed at steeldogs a slower lge to suit his ability if he had any left..

Mazzoak

Someone was up for school early this morning.

Now then Mazzoak you little rascal, you. No one's actually said that. You've just merged a number of other people's posts into one. I think that's trolling or just boredom but great work. Perhaps, you're getting a bit carried away having received your first 'like' and 'partial' agreement to something you've written, either way, great work kiddo.

Have a fab day Sweetheart.
This wasn’t you then…..

Can't fault this team. Clearly they have their limitations but as I've said from early in the season, "we are a cup team". We can bother anyone on our day we just can't do it sustainably. IF, and a big IF, we make the final, Giants won't enjoy playing us. Couldn't ask for any more from the boys than to extend the season for us by another week. Chwarae Teg.

Mazzoak

The point being that people may have "roasted" the players but no one "roasted" the players AND said "can't fault them" AND said "they are a cup winning team."
Mazzoak is trying to call me out but rather than do it with actual quotes and do it directly, Wazzoak has bent the truth for click bait.

I questioned the team in December - It was the coach and style of play to be accurate. Then I applauded the team for getting through to the Semi Final by saying "can't fault them" and I have referred to us as a "cup team" due to our inconsistency but ability to cause anyone problems on our day - all of which is very different to calling us a "cup winning team".

It's just a boring post to build on the sexual tension between Mazzoak and I. A direct mail would be better to spare every one.
I stated roasted the TEAM, not the players and you did.

E.D.S.

This wasn’t you then…..
School's finished. Good day?

You silly billy, You know that's me as you've quoted me but that just proves what you've said was wrong. As quoted so brilliantly by you above I've said "we are a cup team"..... you then changed that to be "we are a cup WINNING team".... very different things you little tease, you.

I could argue that finishing the league in third but reaching a Challenge Cup Final and now through to the Playoff Finals weekend does add weight to us being more of a cup than league team. Doesn't mean we'll win it.

Off and do your homework now. Run along.