Devils Vs Clan - 27 Feb 19 - League

Diablo3

I've got inferno to myself. So...well done all Devils.
Just got back to keep you company. :cool: Good performance from the lads tonight, shame Flyers couldn't get the win but hey ho. Good to see Josh get a goal after some of the stick he had at the weekend. Roll on Blaze, @Wagstaff can you make sure they don't try too hard please.

BostonBart22

Fife ran Belfast pretty close. It was heading to overtime but a powerplay with 3 minutes to go gave them the game, (plus an empty netter to make sure)
Devils need to be on their A game next thursday in Fife , they have taken 2 hammerings from us on their ice and they wont want a whitewash of defeats...

Wannabe2

Well played lads, we were all over them like a rash, it could have been double figures tonight. It’s all in our hands now, we control that and not the giants.

Temme

very clean, clinical performance last night. Didn't look stretched at any point.

Scoring throughout the line-up which is brilliant.

It may be the first time i can remember that a team has scored 5 goals, totalling 13 points, with NO multi point scorers.

Goals:
Fournier
Reddick
Batch
Martin
Linglet

Assists:
Ulmer
Dixon
Morissette
Mosey
Bentivoglio
Hedden
Scheistel
Livingston

crazy :)

mweller

Definitely preferring Josh back up front, and that's some strong mentality to bounce back from that error with an assist and a goal. I felt he and Louis were too similar in a d-pairing, and with Mosey back in D, it allows a bit more variety. With Josh on 4th line it also gives some clout to the forwards, particularly now we've lost Faryna. It feels a much more balanced team that way, although I like that Lord has options to mix it up if he wants (Mosey is a very effective forward also).
I watched the Fife game, they pushed Giants close, with Besko once again being the difference, and were perhaps a bit lucky not to get taken to OT. It's gonna be an interesting run in that's for sure!

Wagstaff

Just got back to keep you company. :cool: Good performance from the lads tonight, shame Flyers couldn't get the win but hey ho. Good to see Josh get a goal after some of the stick he had at the weekend. Roll on Blaze, @Wagstaff can you make sure they don't try too hard please.
You should have too much everything for us, it’s interesting that we have 5 games vs Devils and Giants on the run in, I just hope we give you both a tough and equal fight.
We will be missing Alex Nikiforuk, so that’s made your task a little easier.

Rob Batch

You should have too much everything for us, it’s interesting that we have 5 games vs Devils and Giants on the run in, I just hope we give you both a tough and equal fight.
We will be missing Alex Nikiforuk, so that’s made your task a little easier.
I thought Nikiforuk was good last year too.