Devils Vs Clan - 17 Mar 19 - League

Earnie

I believe the reason is that his wife just had a baby!
However, it's his wife that had the baby, not him , so get him back on the ice I say !!
(I jest)

I must have been watching a different game...not once did I ever remotely think it could turn into a ‘bloodbath’ or see any reason for it to. A routine win, a great 2 points, job done and onto the next game - which could make or break our season. And yes, Bowns played very well after a relatively poor game in Sheffield.
Martin and forns get leveled
Louis passively looking to enforce
You need your stars looked after.
Just not 6 games left of the season

Wannabe2

The hit on Fournier was a thing of beauty, we used to see things like that once upon a time in Cardiff, I don’t wish Fourns ill, obviously I love the guy, in fairness we are top of the league, and we are one awesome team when we play, but for me our physicality is not good. Losing Blood and Faryna which was no fault of our club has diminished our entertainment value, which has been a great shame. Time to win 5 games now guys.

august04

Martin and forns get leveled
Louis passively looking to enforce
You need your stars looked after.
Just not 6 games left of the season
I think most people know when a hit warrants retribution (Mosey etc), and more often than not those hits get an instant reaction (maybe not from this Devils team though!) but there wasn’t a dirty hit that warranted that kind of response all night against the Clan (in fact the worst hit was probably dished out by Linglet). Hockey is a physical sport, people get hit - but potential “bloodbath”, come on that’s way over the top.

Rob Batch

I re-watched this game earlier and it looked like a better performance from our guys than it did 'live'. When emotions are removed you seem to get a clearer picture. And it's goodnight from him.