Devils Vs Clan - 17 Mar 19 - League

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Devils invite the Clan to the bay Sunday night for the first of their home / away game series. Clan are looking to solidify their position in third place whereas Devils can't afford to drop points.

terry hunt

Has the car parking been sorted for tonight?
I was in the area Friday and all the trucks that had taken over Toys r Us car park had gone.
Nothing on the devils site or twitter.

We're not supposed to but that doesn't stop some fans. There is parking in toys r us (£3) across the road from the rink and parking at Wilcox house (£2) . Still doesn't stop fans parking in there even though they've been asked not to by the club. There is a parking eye in there so might have a fine through your door.

jimmy snels

to be honest there's enough parking through out the other car parks. it can be busy on a gala night but ive always got parked somewhere without more than 5 minutes of looking

If that game is earlier this season, it becomes a blood bath. However, devils doing what they had to.
Louis looking pissed off with alot of hits, rightly so, however, 2 points, no bans, no injuries is the only thing that matters with 6 games to go

Rob Batch

Phew ! I feel I should take back some previous remarks about nervousness. I felt it going into the 3rd. Solid win in the end, well done lads.

Funny there is only one comment re Bowns tonight, seems some only want to post when they can have a pop. Devils are struggling to score recently and Bowns is pulling off some fantastic saves to keep them in games. Shame the haters can’t give credit where due. What does the guy have to do to get credit? Like 4 shutouts in the past few games isn’t enough.

Also love how there’s 94 comments on a thread when we lose a game and only 13 when we win. quick for critism but not for credits.

august04

If that game is earlier this season, it becomes a blood bath. However, devils doing what they had to. Louis looking pissed off with alot of hits, rightly so, however, 2 points, no bans, no injuries is the only thing that matters with 6 games to go
I must have been watching a different game...not once did I ever remotely think it could turn into a ‘bloodbath’ or see any reason for it to. A routine win, a great 2 points, job done and onto the next game - which could make or break our season. And yes, Bowns played very well after a relatively poor game in Sheffield.

Pope#42

I know the team don’t release details of injuries etc (and rightly so) but just wondering if anyone knows whether or not Ulmer was a healthy scratch over the weekend for both games? Really missed him.