Devils Vs Blaze - Home & Away 12th & 13th - Chat / Updates

Skippy

Thread starter #1

It feels like only a few weeks ago that we last saw the Blaze, mainly as it was only a few weeks ago that we last saw the Blaze
Devils make the trip to take on the Blaze on Saturday and then Sunday we see the return match in Cardiff

For Saturdays game the Blaze usually run a web cast here http://www.cleancutsports.com/index.php/live-webcasts - which may not be happening this game as the match appears to be live on Premier Sports.

For Sunday’s game the Devils run a web cast here http://www.icetime.tv/

We will be running the 'ridiculously childish and disgustingly biased' Match Night Live service for both of these games as always expect name calling, slurs and bad jokes about keepers not being able to stop beach balls in epic proportions, at the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

If you'd like to chip in with a comment or make a score prediction on the night you can contact us at matchnightlive@gmail.com

Texters are always needed so if you can help us out please get in touch by PM or text the MNL line on 07527 625206.

Re: Devils Vs Blaze - Home & Away 12th & 13th - Chat / Updat

If any of my regular testers are off to Coventry can they PM me, email me - matchnightmail@gmail.com or text the MNL line.

If my travel plans go ok I should be back in Cardiff late on Friday night, that is of course I can force myself to leave the sunshine here in Tenerife.

OJ

Wagstaff

For those who can't make the trip to our beautiful city on Saturday, Premier should be showing the game so I don't know whether there will be a webcast or not.
Unfortunately shift work will prevent me from doing either so I shall be keeping a watchful eye on you truly magnificent MNL at every opportunity.

Thank you for those kind words about MNL it cheers me up although that might be the glass of rioja in one hand and a bottle in the other.

My local in Puerto de la Cruz the BEEHIVE is well worth a visit if you come here. Try and find the Devils scarf amongst all the football ones.

OJ

pjj365

Nott Simpson said:
If any of my regular testers are off to Coventry can they PM me, email me - matchnightmail@gmail.com or text the MNL line.

If my travel plans go ok I should be back in Cardiff late on Friday night, that is of course I can force myself to leave the sunshine here in Tenerife.

OJ
Were you in Tenerife at the weekend? If so did you get MNL? Mine ftoze all three nights after about 30 mins " unable ti fjnd server" No issue just interested

I had no trouble with MNL on the Friday and Saturday. No access to WiFi on Sunday. Will investigate with techies, viewing figures were huge all weekend especially on Sat + Sun well in excess 2,000 eah night and very close to MNL all time record.

The sun is up blue sky just to make you envious. Why did I ever return to Cardiff to live????

James

Administrator

Viewership was very high on the weekend but the server was up throughout and didn't stretch itself too much so its possible the 'Unable to find server' messages were network issues rather than server issues.

Devil_Abroad

To my shame I didn't have the time to view [emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pjj365

Nott Simpson said:
I had no trouble with MNL on the Friday and Saturday. No access to WiFi on Sunday. Will investigate with techies, viewing figures were huge all weekend especially on Sat + Sun well in excess 2,000 eah night and very close to MNL all time record.

The sun is up blue sky just to make you envious. Why did I ever return to Cardiff to live????
Thanks - I really needed the weather update having left last night

pjj365

James said:
Viewership was very high on the weekend but the server was up throughout and didn't stretch itself too much so its possible the 'Unable to find server' messages were network issues rather than server issues.
That would be my guess as well - Twitter and Red Army Roundup worked a treat though. No issues just interested

Devil94

With only 4 d-men for Saturday, I expect Mark Smith to come in. No idea who I would leave out though, tough decision for Lordo. I hope it isn't Salters, thought we missed him last time against the Blaze.

A great opportunity for Lewis Turner or Callum Buglass to come in and do a job. Two great young prospects.
If we can utilise both we could even bring Smithy in and pop Batch up to the forwards as he did a few seasons ago for a couple of games.
I'm sure someone is carrying a knock if rumours are to be believed so the choice of who to drop rests purely on that for me.

Earnie

We ice short of two imports due to suspensions. I don't think bringing in Smith is an option?

wildthing74

We could bring in Smith and rest a forward. I think we could cope better with that especially as Culli can play both. Wouldn't be surprised to see Lordo sit himself.

Sheincar

Spearsy said:
A great opportunity for Lewis Turner or Callum Buglass to come in and do a job. Two great young prospects.
If we can utilise both we could even bring Smithy in and pop Batch up to the forwards as he did a few seasons ago for a couple of games.
I'm sure someone is carrying a knock if rumours are to be believed so the choice of who to drop rests purely on that for me.
Buglass in France with GB U20s.

Sheincar said:
Spearsy said:
Buglass in France with GB U20s.
Ahhhh fair play. Good luck to him and the GB players none the less.

Wagstaff

Just read on the Blaze web site, there definitely won't be a webcast on Saturday night