Devils Vs Blaze - Festive Double header - Chat / Updates

Skippy

Thread starter #1

This Xmas season see's the Devils take on the Blaze home and away, you can check out our game "preview" here

We will be running the “ridiculously childish and disgustingly biased” “ Pantomime Script” that is our Match Night Live service for both of these games, expect name calling, slurs and one eyed bias in epic proportions, at the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

OJ will be hosting on Boxing day and we’ll be updating you live from the Inferno “News desk” at the rink on Saturday thanks to the great guys at Analysis Technologies. If you’d like to chip in with a comment or make a score prediction you can contact us at matchnightlive@gmail.com.

Also if you can't make it down to the game on Saturday and you don't want to miss any of the action and reading the game isn’t enough you can get the game on Devils live TV here http://www.cardiffdevils.com/ ( Make sure your Apple product is updated and use Firefox we’d suggest) for a jolly reasonable £8.

You'll have no trouble beating the blaze over 2 games,poor hockey,lack of big hitting,boring euro style hockey of play,a totally clueless and inept bench coach in Matty soderstrom.
Merry Christmas.

BostonBart22

hey scorchio , chin up you know how we felt after our first 3 months of the season, perhaps you got a coaching problem like we did, as long as these are 2 good games i will be happy. ENJOY.

Ocko

scorchio said:
You'll have no trouble beating the blaze over 2 games,poor hockey,lack of big hitting,boring euro style hockey of play,a totally clueless and inept bench coach in Matty soderstrom.
Merry Christmas.
I wouldnt be so sure Scorchio. We are playing very well at the moment but I would never bet on winning away at Belfast, Sheffield, Notts & Coventry. I would like to think we would win our home games against them, but I think against the top teams (and I still count Coventry in that) home ice advantage counts for a great deal. I'd like to think teams think the same when they come to the BBT too. I'm going up for the game and cant wait! Merry Christmas!

BostonBart22 said:
hey scorchio , chin up you know how we felt after our first 3 months of the season, perhaps you got a coaching problem like we did, as long as these are 2 good games i will be happy. ENJOY.
The difference being ragan did something about it,getting pope in and Adams was relieved of his duties whereas our owners Buxton and Cowley have their heads buried in the sand and seem to have accepted the shocking displays on the ice which has now gotten to the stage season ticket holders will not be renewing next year,they just don't seem to have the balls to make a change.

Temme

Is there a webcast for this game? I've never purchased one before and sadly can't make the blaze away for the first time in years. If so, is the blaze webcast recommendable?

Thanks all!

Diafol

DevilDom said:
KaneDevils said:
£8 is also too much in my opinion.
A lot cheaper than travelling to the game and buying a ticket.
This is true, I was going to travel up but couldn't make it in the end.

£15 per ticket plus about £30 diesel or £8 for a webcast ?
No-brainer !

Chris

Administrator
Wahay :D

That's another 2 points that must see us close in on the teams above us, even if it's ever so slightly. I'm never sure when they update the eliteleague website, but possibly the table on there is correct already.

From other games around the league, Steelers beat the Panthers in Sheffield which isn't all that surprising, but something Jono put on twitter was... Hopefully he won't mind me quoting him here!
how about you're playing us on Sunday who have only 1 league win in regulation away from the NIC all season?
For a team that won just about everything, at least everything that mattered last season that's a pretty shocking stat for Nottingham.

On the plus side, it helps us even more :)

Koop11

Good character coming back from 2-0 down. Well done to Batch for his goals and a points victory over Olsen. Let’s hope we can win the return fixture on Saturday. Hopefully a big crowd and a Great result performance at home that we have recently become accustom to.

KaneDevils

A lot cheaper than travelling to the game and buying a ticket.
It is, but £8 on a temperamental stream that often loses sound or picture or both is too much. The product should be higher quality to warrant the price.

James

Administrator
Great result which puts us in joint seventh although Hull do have a game in hand. A win on Saturday would put is in joint 6th with the chavs.