Devils Vs Blaze Christmas Spectacular - 26 + 27 Dec 18 - League

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
kwvwijuz.png
Its back. The Devils / Blaze Christmas Derby. Devils head to the 'beautiful' city of Coventry Boxing Day in league action, then invite Blaze to make the return trip the following day.

Rob Batch

After that little distraction I'll be glad to get back to the business in hand, winning league titles for instance ! Coventry have had their issues this season but I'm sure they'll be up for this double header. Hope everyone has been cooking their food properly. Come on U Devils !!!!!!

Hedd Wyn John

Disappointing result tonight, Devils seemed to switch off after taking the lead & only switched on again when Blaze came back. Great hustle when we went behind but not Enough on the night.

d20

Poor result ,with our team we should be getting 2 points here ,can't guarantee any win but for us to want to win the league again we need to be winning these games especially as Giants didn't play ,let's hope we get 2 points tomorrow,this team needs to get on a run we are far to complacent.

Hockeymad

Since The other month when a thread was made saying we are too good, games are boring because we beat everyone 6-0 etc we have been complacent.

Only 3 days ago I seen a post saying devils need to play away more there’s no pressure and we win all the time when we play away, next game we bloody lose.

It’s like there’s. Jinx on the club this year it’s not meant to be ;)

d20

We can still win this league no doubt about it but the complacency has to stop and we concede too many goals which we didn't last year ,conceded 4 or 5 a game makes it harder to win games having to score 6 or more goals ,the Belfast games are gonna be massive from now on .