Devils Vs Blaze - CC - 6th Nov 21

JC23

How are we lightweight with Louis, Batch, McNally, Mikkelson.???
For me, last night, the only one who I would have wanted to fight at all would be McNally.

We were already running 5D, and losing another would have been a stupid mistake.

With that being said, McNally just came back from a hand injury, wouldn’t want him fighting either.

Would much rather see our tough guys being in our forward group.

Wannabe2

Moggy,But there isn’t a team in the league now or for years who have a character like that, Mac had a role then that unfortunately died out years ago. We miss those guys at least I and many do, that’s why Springer is a hero in Manchester.

moggy#9

Moggy,But there isn’t a team in the league now or for years who have a character like that, Mac had a role then that unfortunately died out years ago. We miss those guys at least I and many do, that’s why Springer is a hero in Manchester.
That's a fair point. The problem is that if teams are going to use Bush league tactics and dops are going to have out limited punishment, perhaps it's a role that needs reviving.

august04 2.0

We’ve been lucky, we’ve had some very tough guys like MacWilliam, Ware, Voth etc who would not have put up with the kind of crap we’ve seen in these two Blaze games - but who could play the game very well too. Louis would be up there too, but you just don’t see those acts really punished anymore on the ice sadly. But as kristian just commented, that hit gets worse the more you see it, such a dangerous play.

Don’t know what people expected to change in 7 days, l did say this was going to be a rollercoaster ride, so buckle up, months ago.
l don’t want to keep repeating the reasons why, but some need to understand something. The club has been hit by no revenue for 18 months, their maybe a simple answer to all this, no money & we can thank Covid & Brexit.
The owner group are successful business men, Canada wasn’t immune to Covid, what their financial standing is today may not be the same as before, assuming of course that they ever intended to pump cash into the club from their personal wealth. Their no fools, their not going to waste money if the risk of return is low. The club is likely to not have the available funds to bring in players, hell thanks to Wales voting for Brexit I very much doubt the numbers of players wanting to come is as high. Media outside of the U.K. paints it as a waste land, I’ve family ringing me weekly wishing they could send food parcels & money, only thanks to Brexit it’s highly likely to get stopped and rejected at the boarders.........this isn’t a joke or bull8it, UK plc is being eroded and countries aren’t bothered, despite what Boris says. Country voted for monkies and they won. That’s not to mention the country is seen as xenophobic & racist, Brexit was seen as being anti foreigner, hell most of the people who voted where, they just didn’t realise the only people willing to wipe their elderly relatives arses would have to leave. Whilst those comments may be seen as of topic, just remember many businesses are struggling to maintain work force numbers, the Devils may have been a victim of these circumstances.
What the club needs is fans to continue going to games, ride out the storm, enjoy as much as possible, lower expectations, forget the past and help move the club forward because I’d rather watch this team this year trying to win than a club that lost everything.......
I've never read such dramatic nonsense on a hockey forum in my whole life. Food parcels?! Wasteland.

....ok.

Mazzoak

I've never read such dramatic nonsense on a hockey forum in my whole life. Food parcels?! Wasteland.

....ok.
Must be rubbish then if you’ve not read anything like that in your whole life. Which isn’t surprising really as Brexit happened this year & the Pandemic hasn’t ended. Which makes you only 2 yrs old ;)

Wannabe2

What a first class divvy, only comes on here to get a response, what if we all ignore him and let him talk to himself, then he can try to educate himself.

Mazzoak

Do you mean me? I'm happy to talk hockey. I think the food parcels talk is absolute rubbish.
Criticise my comments by all means, don’t make it up, no mention has been made to food parcels.

Please add more than one hockey comment.....