Devils Vs Blaze - 09 Feb 19 - League

Wagstaff

Just watched the highlights, looks like it was an entertaining game, have to say the quality of the picture from ice time is excellent

Rob Batch

Just read this, icetime.tv have been the best for a while now. Very rare to have any problems. Whilst on the subject, I would love it if John n Aled were invited back as guests somehow.

Wannabe2

Just watched the highlights, looks like it was an entertaining game, have to say the quality of the picture from ice time is excellent
Howard our cameraman is a great cameraman, and his equipment is first class. He has a real passion for the game, and it shows in his amazing product.

Devil94

Why were John and aled let go
I'd be interested to know too. I automatically assumed it was their own decision to step away, but I'm now not sure this is the case.
If it's not, it's a bad decision as Aled was a great at play by play, and I thought John was superb at summarising and at interviews.
Although I think Gareth is also a very good commenator, with the loss of those two and interviews being nearly non existent, IceTime TV has definitely taken a step backwards this year.

Wannabe2

I like the guy that I think came from the fire, his voice is good, and it’s always nice to hear from Jamie Elson, those two are very good.

Rempel16

I'd be interested to know too. I automatically assumed it was their own decision to step away, but I'm now not sure this is the case.
If it's not, it's a bad decision as Aled was a great at play by play, and I thought John was superb at summarising and at interviews.
Although I think Gareth is also a very good commenator, with the loss of those two and interviews being nearly non existent, IceTime TV has definitely taken a step backwards this year.
Totally agree with this. The product isn't as good for me this year, and it's missing the energy of Aled with a sound knowledge base from John.

The fact that Kelman was so outwardly open in wanting them to stay during one of the early season Q&A's is telling and Icetime made the wrong decision, if they chose to get rid...

I guess only Aled/John could verify the events, and that is purely their decision on whether they choose to. Everything else is speculation.