Devils v Steelers

Swarley

Steelers with a 64% win, Devils with a 70 % win percentage, so why do people go for 8-3 Steelers, 6-1 Steelers, if we don’t show up, Jesus. Steelers are only 4 points ahead of us, and we have 4 games in hand. We will take this game defo, and show these Dickinsons real deal tango mudders that they ain’t there yet. Time to show up guys, let’s do this, let’s win the fight, let’s win the battle, and let’s send these pretenders home battered and bruised.
I went with 8-3 purely because we've had issues with conceding "easy" goals if our defence isn't firing properly I can see them sticking a high number past Bowns because he can't stop every single puck and so far this season most games have been high scoring goals, steelers have been on fire with their goal scoring, if we do come out with fire and play the hockey lordo says we can play I can see it being a win for us but it's on the players to make sure they are all working together and not allowing soft goals.

RedDevil17

show these Dickinsons real deal tango mudders that they ain’t there yet. Time to show up guys, let’s do this, let’s win the fight, let’s win the battle, and let’s send these pretenders home battered and bruised.
It’s things like this that get screenshotted by opposition fans and then gets put on twitter...admire the optimism though! Positive thinking eh Wannabe ;)

kingmo19.1

Steelers with a 64% win, Devils with a 70 % win percentage, so why do people go for 8-3 Steelers, 6-1 Steelers, if we don’t show up, Jesus. Steelers are only 4 points ahead of us, and we have 4 games in hand. We will take this game defo, and show these Dickinsons real deal tango mudders that they ain’t there yet. Time to show up guys, let’s do this, let’s win the fight, let’s win the battle, and let’s send these pretenders home battered and bruised.
Because when we're playing rubbish and fall apart, we fall apart big-time (5-1 Fife an example)!

Wannabe2

Thread starter #24
Don’t understand or give a flying fig about screenshotted, that’s a double barreled shotgun that’s aimed at the telly to me. Our team need to show us what we are capable of, and I believe that will happen Saturday evening against a fairly good Steelers team.

august04

What price them taking a run at bownsy given the double replacement backup goalie that we've had for the last couple of games?
I can see Armstrong trying his luck and we’ve let him get away with it in the past. If he so much as breathes on Bowns, he should be taken out, I don’t care if it costs us a penalty.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #27
Because when we're playing rubbish and fall apart, we fall apart big-time (5-1 Fife an example)!
21st of Sept was the last time we completely cocked up at home, and that was against the Clan, we will take this game, and if we don’t I will publicly apologise to everyone. But we won’t lose this game.

august04

21st of Sept was the last time we completely cocked up at home, and that was against the Clan, we will take this game, and if we don’t I will publicly apologise to everyone. But we won’t lose this game.
We were pretty woeful against a poor Nottingham team at home......

Wannabe2

Thread starter #31
Agree with you 100% , but all teams are going to have bum games at home, as did Panthers the next night, all I am saying is that we are not invincible far from it, as no team are.

hip check

It's gonna be a good close game I hope, but recent performances don't instill confidence in us to send them home "battered and bruised".
If we up our game and not allow silly goals against we can win this absolutely, but we're so inconsistent and non physical in our games so far, I hope we show the old Devil spirit and take home the points.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #35
Tonight’s the night guys, the night when our team have the oppurtunity to show us, just how good they can be, and how much they care. A rammed Arena doing their bit to cheer the lads on, and being the extra man on the ice, so it’s all in your hands now boys, this is the chance to send the Steelers back home to think again, and a chance to show everyone of us exactly how good we can be and to keep the faith. This is the perfect chance to show everyone we certainly are a force to be reckoned with, let’s hope together we show exactly that.