Devils v Steelers - Wed 7 Feb 2018 - C Cup Semi Final 2nd Leg

BostonBart22

NEVER IN DOUBT, the only downside is THOMMO, didnt see him throw sticks,,clipboard,, bottles, WHY, because his team got beat by our special team, our special fans and our special number 71 and coaches, on another note we know ALL the players were outstanding but hats off to tyson and paris who i thought had their best games of the season by far.

Wannabe2

Couldn’t sleep last night thinking about what I had just witnessed, finally dropped off through exhaustion and dreamt all about it again, woke up early and lived it all again. God that was one amazing night, brought to us by one amazing team, another one for the history books, Players, Coaches, Owners, and Fans, will remember that night forever. Thank you so much guys, that was a pure JOY.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS

Ger-Devils

We know what the team can do but I doubt many of us expected that! Great atmosphere on the webcast and thankfully I could rest my voice after the chanting in Belfast as I’ve now ended up with a chest infection...

Let’s keep the noise going every game and that will push the boys over the line. A lot of people were concerned about the atmosphere but last night proved there’s nothing to worry about.

The compete level was insane but I don’t want to single any player out. If you get chance, check out Helen Brabon’s photos and see the passion from Benti!

Been looking at flights home for the final but all depends on work approving time off!

bozman

tried to wish Thommo a safe trip home last night all I got was sasrcastic yeah yeah, what a horrible individual, he will be getting both barrels when he returns for the league game, horrible man in my opinion

ASHIPP

There are bound to be decent writeups on BBC sports news, South Wales Echo and WalesonLine/DaiSport. Hopefully on local tv too.

So well deserved. Woke up this morning knowing it was real - how do we think Lordo, Jamie and the players are feeling?!

The game was played like their lives depended upon it. It was played like a final, the atmosphere felt like a final.

If team and fans can keep up that level of intensity and belief in the actual final, good things can happen.

Gough60

If the same format as last year, 1st dibs to ST holders. Then names on a list.
Cant see 1000+ Giants fans making the journey so could be a BIG Devils support on 4th March.

Earnie

A night to remember. Another one for Paul Sullivan's all time comebacks. The whole team and coach were MoM. Calgary must be so happy, I know we all are!

matbur

I'm travelling to go and watch the NY Islanders (!) so had no choice but to miss this game and follow it via twitter. Just blown away by the performance, self belief and determination this team have shown. Andrew Lord has shown his true ability in getting this sort of performance grfr the team and whether or not we win the cup and/or league, this is a team of winners. So proud of this organisation... Just amazing in any sporting context.

Enjoy the day of lads, think you earnt it!!

The giants won't bring more than 300 over here. I'm willing to pay up to £30 for a ticket as I'm a non season ticket holder
I bought mine last year off someone on here. Can't remember who but will do it again for sure