Devils v Steelers - Sun 18 Mar 2018 - League - FO 6pm - Chat/Updates

Thread starter #1

A SELL OUT crowd at the IAW can now celebrate.

Steelers invited to the party

IceTime will be running a webcast for this game with all the details to be found @ http://www.icetime.tv :)

We will be running the 'ridiculously childish and disgustingly biased' and unique Match Night Live service for this game so expect some nervous reporting, nail biting and more bad jokes, all this at the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

If you'd like to chip in with a comment or make a score prediction on the night let OJ know, who can be contacted at matchnightlive@gmail.com

ASHIPP

Steelers lost tonight. They will be desperate to win tomorrow and spoil the party.

Hopefully our Guys will be motoring on adrehalin and see the orange out of our building for the last time this season.

Wannabe2

Let’s show these pretenders that they are just that, we now move on to the trophy that I am desperate to win. It’s not the hardest trophy to win, but one awesome weekend capped off if you win it. Not since Captain Fantastic have we won it, but this team is capable big time of doing just that. Let’s do this lads, you really are number one.

BostonBart22

Our celebrations may be on hold..been snowing since 2 pretty heavy and no let up until this evening I believe...that leaves only midweek to reschedule steelers game ..with Manchester coming to the iaw Wednesday. .Tuesday seems the only option..can' see the devils wanting to play midweek leading up to our playoff game...watch this space...pigging snow...oh I can't say pigging..the farmers will get upset ..lol

Hedd Wyn John

Our celebrations may be on hold..been snowing since 2 pretty heavy and no let up until this evening I believe...that leaves only midweek to reschedule steelers game ..with Manchester coming to the iaw Wednesday. .Tuesday seems the only option..can' see the devils wanting to play midweek leading up to our playoff game...watch this space...pigging snow...oh I can't say pigging..the farmers will get upset ..lol
Is the snow is really that bad?

pjj365

7:30 in the Bay - no more than 1/2inch on roads and pavements, a couple of inches on parked cars, still coming down thick and fast - visibility about 200 to 300 yards.

Looking at the weather it’s set to get heavy the next few hours. Then die off. But temps not getting above freezing. Be a shame to go ahead with people unable to get there.

Kevlar68

Side roads no traffic so snow is getting thick, I think that will be the problem not the main roads, people getting out of streets.

Foxy

Have the Devils said whether Sheffield are able to travel?

Ok just answered my own question.

Devils monitoring the situation and in contact with Sheffield. Game on at present but we are asked to keep an eye on social media and Devils website in case of change.

Last edited:
The problem is not the snow now but in 7-10 hours time. If it stays like this all day some people may have issues especially if they live outside the city.

Devil94

Although Cardiff main roads are snow free, it sounds like its much worse in Sheffield, and from what they're saying up there it's unlikely the team can travel.
But I am assuming that they would have left by now so surely they'd know either way. Maybe they're starting the journey and seeing how they get on.