Devils v Stars

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
Really enjoyed that game tonight, awesome to see our lads back to their best, couldn’t fault the performance, yes we weren’t playing one of the top 3 teams, but Stars can beat anyone on any given night, they have already beaten Giants twice,Blaze, Flames three times,, Devils, Clan twice,Steelers, so take them lightly are your peril. The lads looked good tonight, they looked like they were enjoying it, and it showed in their performance. Like any team in this league the Devils can beat anyone, but can also lose to anyone, welcome aboard the roller coaster that is a devils fan.

Devilsatw

Sorry usually your the one mentioning steelers all the time.
Yes we beat an average Dundee team at home. Something we all expected I wouldn't get to excited about that lol.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #6
For someone that has a huge downer on our team, why the hell are you so anxious to get a ticket for the cup final, wanting to pay way over the odds to watch a very mediocre team, with so many faults that you continue to go on about, the faults that you seen months ago, and keep harping on about, the crap team that are still one point behind the leaders with 3 games in hand, in a cup final that you are so anxious to see, and are still capable of winning three trophies. Devilsatw.

Devilsatw

For someone that has a huge downer on our team, why the hell are you so anxious to get a ticket for the cup final, wanting to pay way over the odds to watch a very mediocre team, with so many faults that you continue to go on about, the faults that you seen months ago, and keep harping on about, the crap team that are still one point behind the leaders with 3 games in hand, in a cup final that you are so anxious to see, and are still capable of winning three trophies. Devilsatw.
I still support the devils. Am I not aloud an opinion?

Told you hundred times before we are not all stuck up the arse of lord n the owners.

august04

A good win tonight, with arguably our strongest line up. Let’s hope there’s no more unnecessary tinkering, especially with our defensive pairings. Never easy to win in Guildford so not surprised by that result, which gives us a nice advantage now (albeit with no guarantee that we’ll win our games in hand, as we‘ve learned to our cost in the recent past). A massive weekend coming up.

Last edited:

Wannabe2

Thread starter #11
I still support the devils. Am I not aloud an opinion?

Told you hundred times before we are not all stuck up the arse of lord n the owners.
The exact answer I expected from someone sending me personal messages asking me to help them, as I have in the past,don’t send anymore buddy as the last thing I need is a two faced idiot who is so hypocritical it’s untrue. Have a nice day and a great weekend.

Diablo3

That was a solid performance against a tricky, on form Stars team. bodes well for the weekend, especially with our hat trick hero starting to find form.

kingmo19.1

Because he’s a Steelers fan and missed out on their allocation! He’s said Cardiff are definitely not going to win anything this season, so he’s either looking forward to a loss or a victory for the Steelers! The latter me thinks.

Devilsatw

You make me laugh!
Yes I write negative things when the team play poor but I also write positive things when they deserve it to.

You don't like it don't reply to me.

Swarley

Gotta say that at the end of last season I was over the moon with Linglets performance and then going into this season he absolutely stunk up the place in comparison to his previous season but after that performance last night I have no doubts about his ability melt a net minder with his skills and quick reflexes. So happy he's found that spark again he seemed really up for last night's game and I hope he keeps that hunger for this weekend coming as well!

kingmo19.1

You make me laugh!
Yes I write negative things when the team play poor but I also write positive things when they deserve it to.

You don't like it don't reply to me.
I'm glad you find my post humerous :)

If you re-read my post, you'll see I wasn't replying to you, I was replying to Wannabe2.