Devils v Stars - 10/10 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updates...

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Hey hey,

We'll be running Match Night Live! for this game from the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

I'll be hosting this game and as per all my other game threads, will be reachable on match night before/during the game on matchnightlive@gmail.com

Hopefully we'll only be missing Voth and Sawyer for this game and won't have picked up any additional injuries/suspensions the previous night vs the Giants. Also hoping our kit arrives in good time...

Don't think the stars are missing any players, they're still without a win at the moment though, that could of course change on Saturday when they face the Capitals in a CC group game.

This will be the first return of Mcmorrow to the big blue tent since his games with Belfast, hopefully he'll be spending most of it sat on the bench watching other people actually play ice hockey as opposed to playing a moron on the ice...

Hoping for a big score, but the Stars seem to be edging closer and closer to picking up a victory after their early hammerings, hopefully we won't be their first victim!

Chris.

DevilDom

James said:
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sports/ice-hockey-news/2010/10/06/ice-hockey-devils-wait-on-sawyer-tape-review-91466-27409092/

Sounds like an outside hope that Sawyer might get to play
That's excellent news! Even a very outside chance for Belfast too if they reduce it to a game ban rather than match. We can always hope. :lol:

Scott

Gutted I'm missing this one (although I guess 'Yotes v Bruins isn't bad :twisted: )

Hopefully the Devils can get a win out of this, Dundee have been going close and are gunna get a win sooner or later :x

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #8
So finally my internet has decided to work!

Anyone out there happy to text me some updates tonight? :)

Chris.

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #10
All sorted for updates, thanks to everyone who replied/contacted me :)

Just seen that Dundee lost to the Capitals 1-3 at home last night, I really think we should be looking at completely demolishing the Stars...

Chris.

Chris said:
This will be the first return of Mcmorrow to the big blue tent since his games with Belfast, hopefully he'll be spending most of it sat on the bench watching other people actually play ice hockey as opposed to playing a moron on the ice...

Chris.
McMorrow's out injured.
(leg injury from the Ice Warriors competition he entered last weekend supposedly).

I bet the Stars coach is happy about that. Losing his highest paid player (if the rumpled are true) on what is essentially a dick waving contest.

Ghost Dog said:
I bet the Stars coach is happy about that. Losing his highest paid player (if the rumpled are true) on what is essentially a dick waving contest.
The Stars coach knew before he signed Sean that Sean had signed up for this event In Finland...

zoesdevil

DevilInside said:
Can anyone clarify what a 'clipping' penalty is, if I heard correctly that's what was called in the third period?
I thought the call was ' hipping '?
Was it the incident involving Birbraer where the player turned his body into him and caught him with his hip?

Gazza272

zoesdevil said:
DevilInside said:
Can anyone clarify what a 'clipping' penalty is, if I heard correctly that's what was called in the third period?
I thought the call was ' hipping '?
Was it the incident involving Birbraer where the player turned his body into him and caught him with his hip?

i dont beleive there is a penalty called hipping. There is definately a clipping penalty though.