Devils v Panthers - Sun 11 Feb 2018 - League - FO 6pm - Chat/Updates

Thread starter #1

Lets give another rousing reception at Ice Arena Wales
as the Panthers visit us in Cardiff Bay

With another SELL OUT if you haven't got a ticket you will have to make do with good old MNL
with Russky hosting at the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

IceTime will be running a webcast for this game with all the details to be found @ http://www.icetime.tv

If you'd like to chip in with a comment or make a score prediction on the night you can contact us at matchnightlive@gmail.com

ASHIPP

The first of several very tough games coming up tonight.

Panthers will be battling for a win tonight to turn their form around, build playoff momentum and appease the fans. Everything is in the Doldrums over there at the moment.
But an important win could change all that. Panthers have done it to us a few times this season.

Hope the Devils have energy reserves for this one. Concentration levels will need to be high. Galbraith in goal for Panthers and they have two new forwards since last time - one of whom scored a hattrick on his debut

Ocko

Only 2 points will do. Panthers are a shambles at the moment. League table doesn't lie; 1st v 7th, and at home. Only a win is good enough.

Talking of league table, I know I'm getting on a bit, but I'm confused! We all play 56 games in the league, why then do we have just 15 games on our schedule left to play having played 40? Apologies if I have missed something.

Talking of league table, I know I'm getting on a bit, but I'm confused! We all play 56 games in the league, why then do we have just 15 games on our schedule left to play having played 40? Apologies if I have missed something.
We have actually played 41 I believe. The league table hasn't updated yet due to last night's game not showing as final. Points total not updated either, I believe Devils should be on 65.

Legin

We have played 41 games, there is a problem with Milton Keynes and the Elite site, there scores are never up to date, if you go on Elite site results page for last night it still shows Unofficial Final

I'll be surprised if Devils don't win big.

Panthers 3 import skaters down, plus Lee. 3 defence down, 1 forward down. Unknown if Tetlow will travel with Panthers to fill in for Lee since he's suspended for 2 games but if it's anything like last night it'll be Lindhagen and Bussieres playing D with Sauve, Gagnon and Billingsley.

Our forwards cannot score either. PP's are useless, 2 minute breather for the opposition. Whether it's Garnett or Galbraith In nets, they'll be hung out to dry without a doubt. So long as the Devils forwards don't all break their legs getting to the rink you'll be more than fine.

Prediction: Devils 7-1 Panthers.

E.D.S.

Panthers 3 import skaters down, plus Lee. 3 defence down, 1 forward down. Unknown if Tetlow will travel with Panthers to fill in for Lee since he's suspended for 2 games but if it's anything like last night it'll be Lindhagen and Bussieres playing D with Sauve, Gagnon and Billingsley.

Our forwards cannot score either. PP's are useless, 2 minute breather for the opposition. Whether it's Garnett or Galbraith In nets, they'll be hung out to dry without a doubt. So long as the Devils forwards don't all break their legs getting to the rink you'll be more than fine.

We never seem to perform against short bench teams or more accurately the short benched teams always seem to make life really difficult. It’s not always as straightforward as we’d like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kettdevil1

Close

august04

There’s something very wrong in that Panthers camp. That team can obviously play. We’ve seen it in the CHL and in spells at IAW but they have no backbone and seem to fall apart when they go behind. Baffling. Another very good win and a strong all round performance from the Devils who could have won by more if they’d wanted to, I’m sure. Take a bow Justin Faryna.