Devils v MK Lightning - Sat 9 Sep 2017 - Challenge cup - FO 7pm - Chat/Updates

Thread starter #1

Hopefully we will be able to bring you MNL coverage of the first competive game of the 2017/18 EIHL season.

MNL is constantly on the lookout for texters so if you can help us out please get in touch by contacting OJ or Russky.

We could do with another volunteer host to lessen the burden on our exiting hosts.

Score predictions as always welcomed on game night to matchnightlive@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty disappointed to be missing this one. From a novelty perspective, I was quite looking forward to seeing one of the new teams, but I'm more disappointed to be away for this given that the banners are going to be going up & some former players will be back in town (Douc, Kearney & Hudson (I know Hudson wasn't around last year, but his efforts should still be appreciated)). Hope they all get a good reception, and that the Devils get a good result. I'll be supporting the team from Bestival!

Jonesy83

Is face off likely to be delayed by 15 odd minutes because of the banner raising?

I'm working Saturday so wouldn't get to the rink until about 7.20, so was going to give it a miss if the puck dropped at 7.

If it's delayed because of the banner raising I may risk a ticket

Does anyone know if this game or any other Devils challenge cup/league games will be shown on any tv channels such as Premier or freesports?. The only way I can see to view at the mo is Icetime. Thanks

Kal

devils ticketing site has recently decided it doesn't like certain devices and browser that it used to be fine with. It will no longer allow me to buy tickets in chrome but firefox is ok.

Russky

We will definitely l be running MNL for this game for those Devils fans who cant get to the game for whatever reason. Dont forget to send your comments and/or predictions to matchnightlive@gmail.com and those received before the end of the first period will get a mention provided they are 'shareable' with the other MNL viewers.

Vartel

The icetime stream is £8 if bought today, or £10 if bought on the day of the game. I can't remember the prices from last season, but seems like an increase to me

fridaysfingers

Last year it was a flat price but it seems their prices have been brought into line with other teams streams.
I guess we are watching the treble winning team and also one of, if not the best webcast/commentary combo so not so bad.
For a better price you can buy the 6 game package!
I should be on commission for this post ;-)