Devils v Giants - Weds 15/12 - 7:30pm - Chat/Updates

Finny

Have the Devils ever lost there either?

The only game we've played in Dundonald that I can think of is the BK Cup Semi 1st leg last season, and it finished in a 3-3 draw.

James

Administrator
nmase20 said:
Could anybody tell me why the fight between G and Mcmorrow didn't lead to an illegal equipment call against G? Does the shirt have to come all the way off for it to be called?
Think the other combatant has to call it. McMorrow would have needed to point it out to Darnell for Darnell to give an equipment penalty. If it goes completely over the head it's automatic 'game' however. I think

Russky said:
Now that they have formally announced that it is at Dundonald, surely they shouldnt be allowed to change the venue back to the Odyssey at this late stage! That would stink of gamesmanship in my book! By my reckoning the return leg is 5 weeks tonight which in theory is plenty of time to rearrange the venue! Unless there is some kind of other event at the Odyssey that night!
I think you will find they wont change it because of all the entertainment bookings they have over the xmas and new year shows etc... ;)