Devils v Giants - Sun 4 Mar 2018 - Challege Cup Final - FO 6pm - Chat/Udates

Thread starter #1

Lets slay those GIANTS and retain the CHALLENGE CUP

With the game a sell out be sure to join us at MNL as we will be running our unique service for this game from the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl, it's probably going to be "disgustingly biased" though...

If you'd like to chip in with a comment or make a score prediction on the night you can contact us at matchnightlive@gmail.com and we are happy to list all, well the printable ones anyway.

IceTime will be running a webcast for this game with all the details to be found @ http://www.icetime.tv

People are snowed in all over the valleys at the moment and there's no public transport running today in Cardiff. The conditions will have to improve massively for Sunday.

Gough60

If giants can get over i can see game going ahead, purely on a scheduling aspect. Would love to see a packed IAW but may be depleted in numbers due to weather.
Just as an example the Welsh open snooker still going ahead at the motorpoint in the centre of Cardiff. 3 men and a dog watching. This is only my opinion and not what I would like to happen.

Ger-Devils

If giants can get over i can see game going ahead, purely on a scheduling aspect. Would love to see a packed IAW but may be depleted in numbers due to weather.
Just as an example the Welsh open snooker still going ahead at the motorpoint in the centre of Cardiff. 3 men and a dog watching. This is only my opinion and not what I would like to happen.
They’re flying to Cardiff Sunday so should be fine and main routes cleared as snow seems to ease off later today?

Ger-Devils

My flights cancelled tomorrow am from Dublin due to red alert in place until 9am so thankfully able to get on the midday one Sunday.

Flights from Northern Ireland should be fine tomorrow and Sunday.

Cardiff forecast changed with rain expected which is a plus

Rich Best

My friend has got to work in merthyr (from llanharan) first thing this am, in a Corsa (not 4x4). So based on that most should be able to travel tomorrow especially with temperature rising and some rain forecast. Snow in this country generally disappears very quickly so wouodnt be surprised if roads are 100% clear by this time tomorrow.

Devil94

For this one I don't think they'll take in to consideration about how many fans can get there.
If the Belfast team can get here, it'll be on. Although the conditions will be ok to fly tomorrow, the disruption will still carry over with staff and planes in the wrong location etc, so it's touch and go if they can make it over.

Diafol

No Idea where Tesco staff are from but in my area of the valleys cars are still buried up to their roofs under snow, the roads are impassable and no trains either.

So unless a miracle happens tomorrow morning it looks like Ice Time will gain a customer.

Rob Batch

Temp where I am is about 4c and the thaw is happening. Warmer air moving north so will hopefully reach you soon. Fingers crossed the game can go ahead tomorrow!