Devils v Giants - 05/09 - League - 6:00pm

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Apologies for delay in getting this up...

We'll be running Match Night Live! again for this game from the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl - it's going to be biased though...

OJ will be reachable via the usual email address of matchnightlive@gmail.com

After last nights result against Sheffield, I can't see anything other than a loss for the Devils :S

Chris.

Can't wait for tonights game - first match for me since the play-off final which seems so long ago. Lets hope Devils are much improved tonight. We're capable of beating anyone and lets hope we can turn the blue tent into a fortress this season.

Lets go Devils!!!

Quick Q! I booked my tickets on tuesday and the email said they would be posted, I just realised they have no arrived. WIll I be able to collect from the desk?

I have emailed but I don't really expect a reply on a sunday :p

Ger-Devils

ginguskahn said:
Quick Q! I booked my tickets on tuesday and the email said they would be posted, I just realised they have no arrived. WIll I be able to collect from the desk?

Pick up at collections on the left hand side as you walk in. Don't queue with people buying tickets etc -

Ger-Devils said:
ginguskahn said:

Pick up at collections on the left hand side as you walk in. Don't queue with people buying tickets etc -
Cheers :)

I have got a feeling that we will get battered tonight so some reason...im thinking 5-1 giants :( hopefully i am wrong tho..

DevilDom

Spatzy said:
I have got a feeling that we will get battered tonight so some reason...im thinking 5-1 giants :( hopefully i am wrong tho..
Can't disagree with that. Hope we're both wrong but after last night it's going to be really tough.

I think the Giants will spank the Devils. Not sure by how much though.

Any chance we could just copy and paste everyone's posts from the previous game thread re the gameplay as I'm sure it'll all be exactly the same for tonights game.

Cheese.

A

Anonymous

2.2 end of 1st, no voth after 10mins mite be injured, not sure what happened tho. 2 sloppy giants goals,

The second line looks a lot more threatening with Davies instead of Voth. With Brad still being on the bench, could this be a tactical decision?

First line is looking dangerous and Tylor is showing no ill effects from yesterday.