Devils v Blaze - Challenge Cup 30/10

matbur

Two very soft goals, probably typifies where the team are at in terms of confidence and performance level right now. Need to dig it out now.

Devilsatw

It’s annoying to watch as we have always been defensively sound!

Make changes now before it’s too late for god sake!
One cup could be gone and it’s the easiest one to qualify too.

Coming bottom of a 3 team group flames and blaze is a. Joke

kingmo19.1

Picking up on the anger and underlying current for roster change(s) ..... here’s a question for the statto’s out there.....

Under the new regime the club hasn’t gassed a single player, but who was the last player the club gassed ?????

Devilsatw

Picking up on the anger and underlying current for roster change(s) ..... here’s a question for the statto’s out there.....

Under the new regime the club hasn’t gassed a single player, but who was the last player the club gassed ?????[/QUOTE

Mychan or didiomete I’m guessing

Devilsatw

0-3 blaze. This is a joke now and lord has to change something I been saying it for atleast a month!

Defend the bay was our twitter hashtag the last few years that’s now a laughing stock.

Teams are coming here and taking the piss,

I bet riley wished he stayed in Belfast lol

moggy#9

So, given that jardine (who has taken some criticism here) isn't playing, who is to blame? Are there specific players not producing, or is it a tactical issue?

Devilsatw

So, given that jardine (who has taken some criticism here) isn't playing, who is to blame? Are there specific players not producing, or is it a tactical issue?
Got to be a bit of both! Apparently if you take lords game plan away he struggles to have anything else. But conceding week in week out for fun and giving up so many breakaways even on the pp is terrible

Last player gassed could’ve been Andrew Conboy! …Remember him?
We’ve conceded 40 odd goals this month alone!
Unfortunately we’re not a team, just a collection of individuals.

When Joey Haddad resigned I was really pleased as I felt that if he came back the Joey of old , he was always going to do it for us. So far this season he hasn't proved me wrong. Long may it continue!