Devils Store Disappeared?

Oryx

Mind you, I tried to get on to the MAIN web-site on Monday at around 4 o'clock and I got a 'Website down for maintenance' type message...

James

Administrator
I wonder if its related to the downtime the other day? That appeared to be DNS issues, it's possible they were moved / changed and shop. got forgotten or left behind somehow

TheStub

The rest of the website is still so woefully poorly optimised it slows my computer down if I leave it open.

Hope they get someone to take a look at it.

The reason the site is so slow is the size of the webpages. My phone shows the data downloaded when a page loads, a normal news article is around 7mb and i've opened pages over 10mb!

A ridiculous size for any website, never mind that of a professional organisation!

dave

I have checked and I get the background as only 122kb? Is it the flash and other graphics making it heavy?

I have spoken to the office and they are aware of the size and speed of the site and are working on it. In fact they tell me some of the fanbase have assisting them with their professional skills also, so it’s all good.

I also asked about the shop and they said there had been a server switch and a few things need ironing out but it will be back up shortly.

A

Anonymous

Ive never been able to access the shop, I tried clicking "shop" and also the fans "merchandise" option, neither load up and never have for me?? I want to buy a Devils jersey, hoody, t-shirt, under-pants, anything.....but I cant :cry: I'll have to go in the club shop on Sunday before face-off :D