Devils skating in winterwonderland!!!!

I'm guessing it will be. I was suppose to be going down last night and didn't due to the weather and it turned out the sessions were not cancelled!? So no reason why it would be cancelled / Devils not going today

Diafol

Good news then ! I'll be down there with the kids, as long as the buses are running, can't be bothered to drive down in this chaos :lol:

Just had a thought - can we get some paint and goals down this afternoon and get the outdoor rink ready for Hull tomorrow in case we have any holes at PI's BBT??! :p

Top marks to the Devils - everyone turned up apart from Sam & Ben who are prob on way home.

All players were very good for pics & chats - thanks guys :p

Thread starter #14
My 3 girls had a great time skating with all the players, they were all really friendly, chatty and more than willing to have photos with kids also sign their shirts. Thanks guys :) :)

Diafol

Finny said:
Did Brad survive the night without picking up an additional suspension?
He didn't get onto the ice with the rest of the team straight away, I did ask him then if his suspension applied to this afternoon as well but it turned out he was just finishing his cup of tea ;)

Very funny to see several players wearing blue "death wellies", apparently they didn't want to ruin their blades for tomorrow :lol:

Thanks to all the guys who were great with the kids, my boy had his photo taken with every player and was thrilled to bits.