Devils radio advert

Thread starter #1
A pat on the back is again in order for the current owners/team as this morning at 8.30 on Red Dragon FM (i.e. primetime for commuters) I heard a Devils advert (which sounded very professional) specifically for the Blaze game on the weekend. Thousands must have heard that message this morning.

i work mornings over the weekend and get away with listening to the radio and fair play to the guys who make the adverts they sound awesome every weekend and fair play to the DJ as well they don't just play them once an hour its like 1 after every other song, really gets the message through

Good to hear that there's plenty of advertising going on. It certainly worked for the first home game against the Steelers. Glad I've already got my ticket for Sunday as hopefully it'll be another sell out!

Chris

Administrator
Wonder if we'll get a big(ger) spread in the Echo tomorrow about the weekends games? It's only 2 games in yet, but hopefully with more advertising the crowds will continue to improve.

Chris.

just thought as not everyone here might be on facebook that i'd copy and paste this update i just read:
'Hi Devils fans.
Firstly thanks for your fantastic support. Over 900 fans on here now, a real achievement and our next target is the big 1000 - half our capacity - which would be awesome.
Some information for you and a request from Matt Burge.
Firstly, we are pleased to welcome Acorn Recruitment as our match sponsor for this week's clash against the Coventry Blaze. Acorn have been tremendous supporters of the Next Generation Cardiff Devils via our Community foundation and we thank them. Joining Dan from Acorn on the ice for the ceremonial face-off this week is an extremely special guest.
We are proud and priviliged to welcome David Roberts, Welsh Paralympian (and joint Welsh record holder with Dame Tanni Grey-Thompson with a tremendous 11 gold medals each). David and his partner are guests of Acorn for the match and we know he will receive an outstanding welcome from the faithful.
Also this week you may hear our Red Dragon advertising campaign firing again with our "get a real sport" ads going out all day. On sunday at around noon you will twice hear a player interview with Niall Foster. There will be an interview each and every Sunday and thanks to Niall for this.
With our great coverage continuing in the SW Echo now is a great time to tell you we will be advertising each week in both the SW Echo and the Metro with full colour ads promoting our up and coming games. this starts next week.

We're working on new relationships with corporate partners that will benefit fans and provide more places to meet the Devils - more news on that soon. Also soon to be announced will be our drive for season tickets and how else we plan to ensure you remain our most valued fans.
Match nights are developing and over the next weeks and months we hope to start delivering on more and more of our commitments to entertain. Since we started we have asked you to bear with us and you have. We appreciate your support and hope you are enjoying the growth of Devils TV - more innovations will follow !
Finally a sincere request from Matt - bring a friend ! Following his programme notes in the Bison game last week, The Cardiff Devils are calling on our great fans to do the thing that will make the biggest difference of all - bring a friend. We are working hard to market our great club and with your help - and a few rookies dragged along - we can head towards the goal - sellouts every game.

Thanks once again for your outstanding support.

The Cardiff Devils'

Sounds like a lot of work is going into the advertisement of games and this is great to see. Im not putting in a bad word against mariani as i think she did a hell of a lot for this club but i do feel this is something we have always lacked on.