Devils on Real Radio tomorrow ( Tues)

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
Shannon and Ryan Finnerty on Real Radio tues, lets get the questions going guys, and make it a busy night for our great sport. Relying on you guys to keep the questions going.

Russky

Just sent off two questions to them re saturdays game! They read out my submitted question last time so I am hopeful!

Russky

Anyone daring to ask Finnerty about our 'gross little tent' and if he did actually say it were the words put in his mouth by a certain Steeler loving tubby brummie?

James

Administrator
Russky said:
Anyone daring to ask Finnerty about our 'gross little tent' and if he did actually say it were the words put in his mouth by a certain Steeler loving tubby brummie?
He was asked last night at the 'Meet the Players', along with his real thoughts of the Steelers organisation. I shaln't repeat what he said. You should have been there ;)

Ger-Devils

Good reply from Shannon regarding my question regarding tickets etc. Not an attack on the club but thought I would offer some advice. My background with advertising etc

Russky

El Supremo said:
Is there a listen again function on the website? I missed the first 30 mins. Does anyone know what has been said this far?
I wonder if they have a downloadable podcast facility of this Phone-in I missed the programe altogether as I was having to deal with a domestic crisis at the time (all sorted now though !)

Russky

Without a doubt, Diafol you are a star of the utmost order! Good man! Pity I have to wait to listen to it until next week - DOH!!

Russky

Just listened to it as I missed it first time round! Sounded good to me ! Some of the emailed questions and name checks on there sounded familiar ;)

ASHIPP

harty#6 said:
Ok who was the bunny from LA who asked if Matt Miller was single :roll:
Now Harty, this is a perfectly intelligent question to ask on radio! :lol: Don't all the ladies want to know the answer to this one....including the married ones like me! :lol:

It's the practical solution - saves Matt chatting her up - just exchange mobile phones numbers and job done! Don't expect his girlfriend would be very happy about that though!