Devils Night

Lloyd

Its not as good when your own videos have been put into it without your consent. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that copywriting :|

I don't mean to sound a bit annoyed but it would be nice to be asked

Have Hope#35

Lloyd said:
Its not as good when your own videos have been put into it without your consent. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that copywriting :|

Your videos were Copywrited were they? I can't see the issue personally!

Lloyd

Have Hope#35 said:
Lloyd said:

Your videos were Copywrited were they? I can't see the issue personally!
I'm just annoyed that I wasn't consulted about using my material

Earnie

Lloyd - I gave him scores of videos going back to year dot. How do you know they were not my videos (which he is welcome to do as he pleases with)

Wannabe2

Lloyd said:

Bit confused here, it was me who put together the Mike Ware Terminator video not you, perhaps it was my footage used. And if so no problem.

Hi Guys

Sorry to jump onto the forum as a club employee but I have to comment about this video. As good as it is the biggest problem here is copyright of content.
The main camera feed from Howards Camera and Centre Ice Camera belong to the Devils. The Images used on the player line up belong to the club and have been taken from the website (I took these images so I know there is no issue there)

There also is the issue of footage being used that also remains exclusive to only the official highlights shown on Devils TV and the Premier Sports Show which we all must adhere to.

I really do think its great how much people want to get on board with things like this from the club and as I have always said I would really appreciate peoples help / advise / constructive criticism etc as I have never once claimed to be a film maker so in all honesty if fans would like to assist or they would like to get involved please do e mail me at kris.agland@cardiffdevils.com and I would welcome the support.

In My opinion the fans are the most important factor of the club and it is very obvious to see that we have a group of people that can offer knowledge, skills and creativity that can only better the end result. I feel it would be great if we could have as much fans input as possible for things like intro's etc as at the end of the day it is the fans that it is aimed at.

Sorry to go on but I just wanted to clarify this situation and like I said any feed back is more than welcome from myself.

mazza03

kris_agland said:
Hi Guys

Sorry to jump onto the forum as a club employee but I have to comment about this video. As good as it is the biggest problem here is copyright of content.
The main camera feed from Howards Camera and Centre Ice Camera belong to the Devils. The Images used on the player line up belong to the club and have been taken from the website (I took these images so I know there is no issue there)

There also is the issue of footage being used that also remains exclusive to only the official highlights shown on Devils TV and the Premier Sports Show which we all must adhere to.

I really do think its great how much people want to get on board with things like this from the club and as I have always said I would really appreciate peoples help / advise / constructive criticism etc as I have never once claimed to be a film maker so in all honesty if fans would like to assist or they would like to get involved please do e mail me at kris.agland@cardiffdevils.com and I would welcome the support.

In My opinion the fans are the most important factor of the club and it is very obvious to see that we have a group of people that can offer knowledge, skills and creativity that can only better the end result. I feel it would be great if we could have as much fans input as possible for things like intro's etc as at the end of the day it is the fans that it is aimed at.

Sorry to go on but I just wanted to clarify this situation and like I said any feed back is more than welcome from myself.
OK so all you video makers get together and create a new one for the start up.

I am more than happy to run with that suggestion if people would like to.

I think it would be great to create an intro that was made with the fans.

If this is a thought shared by enough people I am sure we can get this arranged and completed.

mazza03

kris_agland said:
I am more than happy to run with that suggestion if people would like to.

I think it would be great to create an intro that was made with the fans.

If this is a thought shared by enough people I am sure we can get this arranged and completed.
Come on folks you're always moaning so do something about it. :RAWK